A Conversation for Slayerville

Test Your Buffyness

Post 1

semper_paratus

Test your Buffyness. How well do you know Buffy!

Here's the rules:
1. I'll ask the questions, one every day. (I'll jiggle around the posting times to make it fair for all)
2. The scoring will be 5 points for fastest to answer, 3 points for second and one point for third.
3. At the end of each month, I'll add up the points and post the results.

So, lets start.
Q1. In Band Candy we meet the demon known as Lurconis. What does Lurconis mean?


Test Your Buffyness

Post 2

Otus Nycteus

Glutton.

Yes, changing posting times would be fair. If you post this late, I'll be at a definite advantage.

But how do you keep people from just copying someone else's answer?


Test Your Buffyness

Post 3

semper_paratus

I just have to hope for peoples honesty, it's not perfect, but most of the Buffy-verse fans I've met are quite good people.

smiley - biggrin Xander


Test Your Buffyness

Post 4

Carlyle Ferris

Glutton. Points, gimme points, lots and lots of points, more, gimme more.


Test Your Buffyness

Post 5

semper_paratus

Okay, only two people for that one.

night-owl gets 5 points and DrFerris gets 3 points.

Next question:
George Hertzberg plays which character?


Test Your Buffyness

Post 6

Carlyle Ferris

Adam. Cheating a bit, only 37 mins since it was asked.


Test Your Buffyness

Post 7

Bud_White

Adam.

Wow, I actually got that one - more than I can say for the last onesmiley - smiley


Test Your Buffyness

Post 8

Otus Nycteus

Since I want that last point: Adam. smiley - smiley

Xander, I actually got a couple of good questions, too (not too many, though). Can we work out a way of getting them in, too?

Nite Owl


Test Your Buffyness

Post 9

semper_paratus

Okay, email them to me at [email protected]

smiley - biggrin Xander


Test Your Buffyness

Post 10

Otus Nycteus

Xander, I could do that, but may I be so bold as to suggest a slight change in the rules? If you use my questions, neither of us will be able to participate in the round. So, how about this idea: Let the winner of the round ask the next question, UNLESS they haven't got a good one, then you take over again. That way the winner of one round can't play in the next, which should make for a tighter contest. And since you're the ref, we could agree that the new question will only be posted AFTER you confirmed the result of the round.

What do you think? If you don't like it, let me know and I'll send you the questions.


Test Your Buffyness

Post 11

semper_paratus

Sounds like a good idea. I did originally think about making it a weekly round, the winner of each week takes over the quiz for the next week, that way everyone gets a go, but whatevers cool for everyone else is cool by me.

Anyway, todays question:
How many times has the mutant enemy monster differed from the normal 'Grr Argh'?


Test Your Buffyness

Post 12

semper_paratus

Results so far:

1 DrFerris 8 points
2 Night_Owl 6 points
3 Bud_white 3 points

smiley - biggrin Xander


Test Your Buffyness

Post 13

Carlyle Ferris

I'm going to guess at two, once for "I need a hug" and once for OMWF.
Could be wrong here...


Test Your Buffyness

Post 14

Otus Nycteus

I was about to have a guess too, Carlyle. I'm not sure, either, but I think it was more than twice. I'll say four.


Test Your Buffyness

Post 15

Bud_White

I'll guess 3. But a guess it is.


Test Your Buffyness

Post 16

semper_paratus

Wow! That one stumped you all, the answer was actually 6. Can't remember the actual episodes off the top of my head right now, but I'll post them later.

Okay, lets have a quote. Please name the character and episode.
'We're gonna need a bigger boat'

smiley - biggrin Xander


Test Your Buffyness

Post 17

semper_paratus

As promised:

Becoming, Part 2
Amends
Graduation Day, Part 2
OMWF
Storyteller
Chosen


Test Your Buffyness

Post 18

Bud_White

The quote is Xander, and I belive it's Graduation Day Part II - not 100% on the episode, though, could be the first part, but I'll stick with that.


Test Your Buffyness

Post 19

Otus Nycteus

Ai, Bud, tough luck. It's from GD pt I, and it is Xander (Who else could it be?)


Test Your Buffyness

Post 20

semper_paratus

Nice one night_owl. That puts you in the lead with 11 points.

Next question:
Who played the character of Willow in the un-aired episode?

smiley - biggrin Xander


Key: Complain about this post