DD and Joanna's Campaign HQ

4 Conversations

Welcome

This is the campaign nerve centre for Demon Drawer and his running mate
Joanna
for the H2G2 Virtual Prez elections. Follow the campaign as it unfolds in the Post h2g2's own weekly news paper, out every Sunday.

Our Manifesto

This document is a living breathing piece and awaiting your input.

Meet the Candidates

Demon Drawer found the wonderful world of H2G2 when it was only available in classic goo at the tail end of the last century. He has since been very busy writting articles, greeting and helping new faces become established faces and spreading his Irish wit and charm around the site. He has made aquaintances from the four corners of this little insignificant blue-green planet orbiting our unregarded yellow sun. If elected Prez he will represent all the people of h2g2 regardless of nationality, race, gender, sexual orientation or preferred spelling of Donut/Doughnut.

Joanna found H2G2 a little after Demon Drawer, but she loves it and all the people as much. She spends her time here writing entries on many different topics - she has recently become a 'guinea pig' for the Field Researcher's project, greeting new users and selling donuts/doughnuts to everyone. If elected she will stand by Demon Drawer, and endeavour to represent all of the people of h2g2 fairly and well.

Together we stand with all the researchers, for all the researchers, to serve all the researchers.

Campaign Buttons

Vote for DemonDrawer and Joanna and Get a Free Donut/Doughnut in Every Drawer!

Fragilis the Melodical has very generously designed us some campaign buttons. smiley - smiley

Click here to get your own campaign button, available in a choice of three sizes.








DD and J 2000


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A369768

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more