h2g2 Playground

3 Conversations


Welcome to h2g2's very own playground. For kids of any age who want to play... smiley - smiley

This is a part of the h2g2 Municipal Park, not very far away from the h2g2 waterworks and beach or the Aroma Café... or the Forum and Firkin for those who wish to leave their children and head off for a pint smiley - winkeye

The Swings

The swings are where you can, well, erm, swing. If you swing high enough, you may be able to see as far as the beach in one direction, with Mt. Sandcastle and Mt. SandEverest. If you face the other way you can see more of the park, the woods, and, right in the distance, h2g2 towers.

The Slide

Don't you just love to slide? And then try to climb up the slippery part rather than the steps? Please queue nicely, though- only one person at a time!

The Sandpit

Please try to leave the sand in the sandpit? Not spread around the area in a mess for the park attendant to clean up?

The Roundabout

Apparently roundabouts are considered too dangerous for American Children to play on... ...however since this one is virtual I'm pretty sure that you won't sustain any injuries whilst using it....1

1does h2g2 have a doctor's surgery yet??

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A369605

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more