A Conversation for Desperately Seeking Password Creation Strategies

Dreamng words

Post 1

Lintilla

Since a password should be random and unguessable (is that a word?), I have always figured that dreams are about as personal and secret as you can get. When it comes to random, I can't even control about what happens in my dreams, how could anyone else?? Therefore, whenever I have to think up a password I think of the last dream I had and what the subject/main character/setting of it was. That way I know It will be very difficult for anyone else to get.


Dreamng words

Post 2

cavebloke2

The trouble with my dreams is I tend to forget them. In fact, I've noticed a lot of these methods are so clever that they could end up being safe even from the person themselves. Or should that be themself? Him/herself? Anyway. See Magnolia's cute black hole theory.


Dreamng words

Post 3

Lintilla

I usually forget my dreams after a day or so also, but if i use a topic as a password i can usually remember the word. Using the dream is just a random way i come up with a word to remember as a password.


Dreamng words

Post 4

cavebloke2

Oh, fair enough then. By the way, have you noticed that the topic heading is misspelt?


Dreamng words

Post 5

Lintilla

yep, missing an I.

Some strange force removed the "I" key as I was typing, without my noticing.smiley - smiley
-Don't worry. The key is back agian.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more