A Conversation for h2g2 Version 2 Help

Thanks Bruce

Post 1

kabads

although I'm still a little confused about the posting - I wanted to post in the same thread that you replied to me, and when it came to it, the discuss button wasn't there, or reply button didn't appear; these only seem to appear on someone's homepage, not in their discussion as I thought.

I thought I could just press reply on the same page as reading your reply - am I supposed to? This message will start up a thread of it's own, won't it?

Thanks again

adam


Thanks Bruce

Post 2

Bruce

Hi - you should be able to reply in the same thread - just like I am here.

At the end of each forum posting there should be a "Reply" button. Clicking that should give you a form for posting a reply & that reply should post in the same forum as the post you are replying to.

If you're hitting the "reply" button in a forum posting & starting a whole new conversation let me know & I'll bring it to the attention of the right people.

;^)#


Thanks Bruce

Post 3

Bruce

BTW - there should *definitely* be a reply button somewhere in these posts. If there isn't let me knowsmiley - smiley

;^)#


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more