A Conversation for The Student Union Bar

Distant rumbling..

Post 1

Kristina the Flamenco Dancer - PS of Duende, Muse

*..rapidly approaching*


Distant rumbling..

Post 2

Pond_Rat [life is weird - laugh at it.]

* TheMonster screams to a halt barely missing a student's moped *

There you go, all safe'n'sound. Now let's get a quick smiley - ale and see if they've anything to 'donate' to a worthy cause...

* can't help but feeling a loss of something warm and wonderful as Katrina leaves the bike..smiley - blue.. Oh well she'll be back for the next leg of our journey smiley - blush *


Distant rumbling..

Post 3

Kristina the Flamenco Dancer - PS of Duende, Muse

*rubs some dust off the window, peers inside*

You know P_R - this place looks sort of deserted.. oh well, we'll just have to go somewhere else for a drink - I know just the place..

*sacrifices yet another piece of her chewing gum to glue a note to the window*


We are looking for a second-hand stove/cooker
Please let us know if you can help us find one

The Bikers Rest <./>A734249</.>


*climbs back onto bike, wrapping arms tightly around P_R's waist*

We need to get this over and done with - I miss the café, and I'm sure the others miss having someone making them *real* - right, P_R?smiley - winkeye

Trust me on this one - it's one of the oldest establishments at h2g2, still up and running..

<./>F24306?thread=93443&post=2079358#p2079358</.>


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more