A Conversation for UnderGuide Archive Comments and Suggestion Forum

Waves fish and polishing cloth

Post 1

UnderGuide Editors

OI! Wake up!

Since you ask, up there, about errors and ommissions and all that, I think you're missing an 'r' and a 'g' from the title over the door. Aaannd there's an 'e' missing on A3359414. Not nit-picking or anything. (Just noticed when I wanted to link from the AWW 'congrats' messages.)

Actually, I wonder if A3359414 isn't a bit formal. I can see what your predecessor is getting at and I'm sure it's the correct way to do things and all, but we are being more official than the official archives... Anyway, have a smiley - bluefish.


Waves fish and polishing cloth

Post 2

Pinniped


Wassat?...Huh?

Oh...that stuff. You mean I've got to be responsible for that stuff? No thanks...

I've lost track again, btw. Am I right there was no new UG Entry for 13 Jan?

Thanks for the swanky food, anyhow. For future reference, these are plenty good enough : smiley - schooloffish


Waves fish and polishing cloth

Post 3

LL Waz

*picks self off floor*

You're right! The 13th (and 27th) Jan were rollovers.

*files smiley - schooloffish for future reference*

Not exactly hygenic you know.

Should Archivists go on food handling courses? Given their capacity and inclination to store stuff?

*makes note to consult smiley - blacksheep*


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for UnderGuide Archive Comments and Suggestion Forum

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more