A Conversation for The h2g2 Tour - Contributing to the Guide

HELP!!

Post 1

AngelicWitch (ACE)

Is it possible for me to get the new conversation thread onto my personal space, if you know what i
mean! Please Help me!

smiley - angelANDREAsmiley - witch


HELP!!

Post 2

broelan

hi, angelicwitch smiley - smiley

whenever you post to any conversation it will automatically show up on your userpage. when viewing a conversation that you wish to have on your userpage you can click the link on the conversation page to "Subscribe to this Conversation". If there is an entry that interests you and you'd like to talk about it you can click the "Notify me of New Conversations about this Entry" link at the bottom of the page and any new conversations that are started will automatically appear on your page.

and, of course, if you end up getting loads of conversations on your page that you don't want, you can click the link to "Unsubscribe" and it will disappear.

did this help, or have i confused you more?


HELP!!

Post 3

broelan

i just re-read your question in context and realized i gave you some useless information (or at any rate some of which you already knew smiley - doh)

if you create a new entry and want any new conversations about that entry to show up on your page, there should be a link at the bottom of the entry to "Notify me of all New Conversations about this Entry". Clicking this will make any *new* conversations on that page automatically show up on your userspace. if there are already conversations on the entry they will *not* show up unless you subscribe to each individually.

i hope that was a better answer smiley - smiley


HELP!!

Post 4

AngelicWitch (ACE)

smiley - ta very much for your very helpful information as I found it very useful. Thanks again! smiley - biggrin


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more