A Conversation for Why the Number of Stupid People on Earth is Increasing (UG)

Common Sense: not as common as one thinks

Post 1

Spynxxx

Maybe its just the company I keep, but I've found that some of the most intelligent people, and by this I mean educated, are lacking in common sense. Being able to do quantum pyshics dosn't get you far when the car won't start, and I've yet to find a professer who actually has REAL world expeirience in the subjects the lecture on {those who can't do teach}. This in NO WAY implies that teachers are stupid mind you, just that overblown self importance can lead to lapses in good judgement. In a day when you need a collage degree in order to work a cash register, the person who can use common sense is likely to fare better in terms of inovation, as this require "thinking outside the box", something frowned upon by the self appointed intellectuals among us.


Common Sense: not as common as one thinks

Post 2

stueypea

collage degree? Anything like a Doctorate in tapestry? Talking of stoopid.......hoo tort you to spel?


Key: Complain about this post

Common Sense: not as common as one thinks

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more