7-Eleven Stores Content from the guide to life, the universe and everything

7-Eleven Stores

7 Conversations

At one time, there was a law that set a limit for how long a business could stay open. Of course, that business did not have to be open during all the hours that it could be open, and most were not. However, in 1927 some nice people in Dallas, Texas, created a chain of stores properly named '7-Eleven'. This was because these stores were open for all the hours that they could be open, which was from 7am to 11pm. Today, of course, 7-Elevens all across the United States and Canada open all day, every day - sometimes even on holidays. Their goal is to be fast, friendly and to sell products that are reliable at good prices. In short, they aim to give the people what they want.

The best thing about 7-Eleven is that you can go and get what you need at any time of the day or night, even on Sundays and during the Christmas period. You may get your coffee early in the morning, or late in the evening. Slushies are available to you in the winter as well as in the spring and the service is friendly and fast. So get on out there and take advantage of your local 7-Eleven.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Edited Entry

A315884

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Written by

References

h2g2 Entries

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more