A Conversation for 7-Eleven Stores

... do I have to know this???

Post 1

AXR (empty)

I wanted to try this 7-11 link, but then I hesitated for a moment ... music, good ... but Will I really know how my food is being made? All my nightmares can beome true, all the books and articles could be rigth ...

AXR, who will try it nevertheless ...


... do I have to know this???

Post 2

Drool Frood the Second

What happened to the 7-11 stores in Britain?
All the ones I new have closed down.Were they bought out?


... do I have to know this???

Post 3

Phil

I think they were bought out by the budgens group. The one which used to be near where I live is now a b2.


... do I have to know this???

Post 4

AXR (empty)

first ... the link is save ... they don't let you know to much smiley - winkeye

secondly ... I've to admit that I only know 7-ELEVEN from my trips to the US, they don't exist in Gemany.

AXR


... do I have to know this???

Post 5

MoonShadow

i could tell you how the food is really made in 7-11 cause i worked there for a while...
it's not as harmfull as you may believe and those sandwiches and stuff that say "made fresh daily" really are...
anyhow, i now have a new dream...
to go to germany and open a 7-11...
not really, but it sounded good, i'm just bored


... do I have to know this???

Post 6

AXR (empty)

I only can say ... live your dreamsmiley - smiley. I could imagine some places in my little hometown Berlin, where a 7-11 would work fine. I myself tought about this, but I'm not bored in the moment and have some other ideas too.
... and because of a german law, 7-11 could come back to it's roots. Until now you are not allowed to open 24h.

AXR


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more