A Conversation for The Greenhouse

Good clean fun...

Post 1

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

Okay, the mud is now just the right gloopy consistency... let's play rugby!


Good clean fun...

Post 2

Demon Drawer

*DD calls for a tee ready for the kick off*

*He takes two steps back and two sidewards*

Then kicks the ball 11 metres down the pitch into the waiting arms of....


Good clean fun...

Post 3

Phil

Uh oh, it's coming towards me smiley - winkeye

Phil catches the ball and starts to run forward toward DD and just as DD is about to tackle him, he passes the ball to his left...


Good clean fun...

Post 4

Demon Drawer

*DD tackles Phil just as he unleasehs the ball*

The Mud has a good consistancy. smiley - bigeyes


Good clean fun...

Post 5

Dancing Ermine

To the extremely quick and agile DE whoneglects to remember o pass but just tries to run right through everyone....


Good clean fun...

Post 6

Phil

You're right the mud has enough firmness to run on (at the mo) but yields enough not to hurt when you get floored by someone smiley - smiley


Good clean fun...

Post 7

Demon Drawer

*DD leaves Phil to enjoy the mud while he sets off in pursuit of DE*


Good clean fun...

Post 8

Dancing Ermine

*DE looks behind to see DD chasing him and accidentally trips over the kick-off tee which had yet to be removed from the pitch*

Oof

*Attempts to get up but...*


Good clean fun...

Post 9

Demon Drawer

*DD dives on top frocing DE to lay back the ball*


Good clean fun...

Post 10

Dancing Ermine

Aaaaarrrrrrghhhh!!!

*Squelch*

*DE wonders if we're playing union or league rules here while his face is being ground into the mud...*


Good clean fun...

Post 11

Demon Drawer

*DD prefers Union, far Muddier*


Good clean fun...

Post 12

Phil

Phil runs down the pitch to try and get the free ball.


Good clean fun...

Post 13

Dancing Ermine

*DE wonders where the other 13 members of the team are, it's a little difficult to protect the ball on his own*


Good clean fun...

Post 14

Demon Drawer

*DD was wondering the same about the other 14 on his*


Good clean fun...

Post 15

Phil

Runs to DE and realises that the ball ain't going nowhere so he tries to force the game further down the pitch pushing DE and DE with his momentum.


Good clean fun...

Post 16

Dancing Ermine

*DE wonders how two of him ended up playing but takes full advantage and using superior erminepower sets up a roliing maul with Phil and himself*


Good clean fun...

Post 17

J'au-æmne

*watches a long long way away*
*did I say long? I meant ~long~*


Good clean fun...

Post 18

Demon Drawer

*DD wishes Joanna were on the field as he tries to stop the rolling maul of DE, DE and Phil*


Good clean fun...

Post 19

Phil

*DE1 slips in the mud as the maul nears the touch, pushing DE2 and Phil over*


Good clean fun...

Post 20

Abi

*emerges from teh club house with teh magic sponge and the orange halves*


Key: Complain about this post