A Conversation for LIL'S ATELIER

Ath Conversation at Lil's

Post 61

Babel17

*helps self to another Kit-Kat, while finally supping a well needed glass of wine in RL*

Sorry, must have dozed off there for a while (for dozed off, read 'Unable to getin 'cos Proxy went down at 10pm, but now am at home and here for all of 20 min smiley - smiley')


Ath Conversation at Lil's

Post 62

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

I don't believe it -- Gretta understood what was going down the other morning between me and the frogs (Gretta is my dobermann). She's now patrolling the pool!


Ath Conversation at Lil's

Post 63

Babel17

Good for her. Will you leave her out overnight?


Ath Conversation at Lil's

Post 64

Babel17

Tell me latersmiley - smiley
Got to go now.
Maybe speak to you on Monday.
Night all
*closes door firmly behind him, footsteps recede down the stairs....*


Ath Conversation at Lil's

Post 65

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Gnight Babel!
Gretta has her own door. She will go out whenever she feels it is necessary. Nothing guards property like a dobie!


Ath Conversation at Lil's

Post 66

Mike A (snowblind)

Goodnight Babel- 17

Heh heh, I love the idea of Gretta walking up and down the pool, scaring off frogs. But, imagine the cacophony if they started croaking and dog stood there and barked, neither side budging.

However, I don't see that happening.


Ath Conversation at Lil's

Post 67

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

The good thing is that the frogs instantly shut up and jump over the edge when she comes near. The bad thing is that she eventually goes to bed herself. But the frogs weren't too bad last night, or maybe I'm getting used to it, or i'm drugged to the elbows on Tylenol.

So you're off to play that Army 40K game? I read the story last night, the no-subject. Did you write that or copy it in? *genuinely wants to know which is the case*


Ath Conversation at Lil's

Post 68

Mike A (snowblind)

Well, methinks the frogs will get tired and lay off before long.

Ah-ha, my opponents for face of death oppresion ruled by bloodshed (Warhammer 40,000) have buggered off, meaning that it'll probably be fought tomorrow (nearly said wednesday - keep forgetting what day it is *^_^*).
That story is my own words, made up as I went along. I really got into that, and despite getting up to look at refrerence books (which would normally distract and ruiin the experience) I kept writing until I was finished.
At the moment I'm pleased with it, but I bet in a few months time I'll cringe at its mention *^_^*

It's raining heavily in Plymouth.


Ath Conversation at Lil's

Post 69

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

It's a solid piece of writing, Mike.

Heavy rain? Well, you'll not be going into the city centre then, will you. Are you going to paint Styx now or wait for the tablet?


Ath Conversation at Lil's

Post 70

Mike A (snowblind)

Thank you smiley - smiley

The rain has died off. Maybe I can go out and spray paint some stuff. No, I'm not vandalising anything. Undercoat spray. Oh god, in a few days our resident metalhead has turned into a wargaming nark! Only joking smiley - winkeye

Will go into city centre tomorrow.

I'll have a stab at painting Styx sans tablet, and see how it goes. Then I'll do him -with- the tablet. We'll see which looks more -Slaytanic- smiley - winkeye


Ath Conversation at Lil's

Post 71

Ioreth (on hiatus)

*...And then, the conversation died...*


Ath Conversation at Lil's

Post 72

Garius Lupus

*... well, almost. smiley - smiley ...*


Ath Conversation at Lil's

Post 73

Phil

How y'all doin then.

I think I've come up with an idea for getting Lil's sinuses unblocked. She needs a good strong curry. Now I've discussed curry with her before and as she's in central florida she can't get the required ingredients. Now is there anyway I can send them past the FDA - come on these spices and stuff have a certain tang to them which would be picked up so any ideas smiley - smiley


Ath Conversation at Lil's

Post 74

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

I've done the best I can by eating chili con carne! If you could hire a Gulfstream V and send me a tandoori chicken and a couple of nan I know I would rise from the dead.

I've just been logging in for short bursts and it was extremely quiet this morning except for me and my nephew, who is planning some sort of war.

The frogs, such as they were, did not bother me last night.


Ath Conversation at Lil's

Post 75

Phil

If I could get the plane, there'd be aone on the way.

I was sort of around, checking up this morning, but didn't post anything as I was doing other things at the time (trying to get this darn Linux kernel to work, managed it now smiley - smiley)

Either you were dosed up to the eyeballs or it was a quiet night last night.

Catch you later.


Ath Conversation at Lil's

Post 76

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Dosed. I was definitely dosed.
Babel-17, Somat Witty is sending regards to you over at the cafe!


Ath Conversation at Lil's

Post 77

Garius Lupus

I'm going to have to go too - haven't even made it to the cafe yet today! I have to leave in 5 minutes, though, so I probably wouldn't get to finish the backlog by then (which is probably a thread and a half since Friday). Oh well, I'll just have 2 and a half threads tomorrow.


Ath Conversation at Lil's

Post 78

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

I'm pleased to see you at all, Garius -- knowing you don't have a machine at home. You must have popped into work to change a windspeed or something.


Ath Conversation at Lil's

Post 79

Mike A (snowblind)

Somat Witty? I remember him from my first ever forum! Could he be the same one? Blimey...


Ath Conversation at Lil's

Post 80

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

No, this is a new one, a schoolgirl. She knows Babel IRL.

Mike where do you sleep now that you've made your rooms into a Swedish mosh pit? Are there other rooms beyond the pit?


Key: Complain about this post