A Conversation for LIL'S ATELIER

58Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 1101

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence


I heard about it from post office customers, this morning. It happened just as I was opening up.

On a personal note, I have good news. I have obtained the art-greeting card concession at the Schoolhouse Gallery in Lincoln, and the owner has also agreed to sell my giclee prints. Whatever sells, cards or prints, the gallery gets 30% and I take home the rest -- from which comes the cost of paper and ink. Anyway, it's a real push toward doing more fine art!

What a warm day -- up to 70ºF in the courtyard. I'm running a sprinkler out on my property. But the humidity has dropped to 22% from 30% this time last week. smiley - sadface This is bad for inkjet printers, not to mention growing things.


58Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 1102

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Clean cups! Clean cups! And somebody please tell me where I can find out how to do this right, without involving skins and all. http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/F38024?thread=244294&post=2922802#p2922802 On to 59X.


58Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 1103

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

It makes no difference these days Lil, people will be kept in their skin of choice by the magic of dna, but F38024?thread=244294 is sufficient for those who like minimalism.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more