A Conversation for Pink Floyd

Nice idea

Post 1

Kanezilla

Thats a nice forum that should get going. It would be a nice place to get information about Pink Floyd !

PINK FLOYD FOR LIFE BABY!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!


Nice idea

Post 2

Zach Garland

I agree. I think this is a very nice idea. Pink Floyd is a great band. Although I've never actually seen Pink Floyd's The Wall. When in high school my friends went out of their way to make sure I never saw it, as they felt I was manic depressive and suicidal at the time and they feared the movie would put me over the edge. If I ever get a hold of a handful of amphetamines I'll check it out of the video rental store.


Nice idea

Post 3

DinoSoft

I think the best way of watching 'THE WALL' is drinking frozen whisky (here in México we have to keep our whisky in the freezer to drink it properly) and having a 'this band pulls my balls from the inside out' attitude, which is more or less what you feel when having a straigth tequila shot. By the way, the track that really touches my soul´s balls is 'the great gig in the sky', anybody has something to say about this utterly remarkable song -and vocalist-?


Nice idea

Post 4

Mike A (snowblind)

What can U dudes tell me about da album RELICS ?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more