Pink Floyd

5 Conversations

Welcome to the ShInInG DARK SIDE forum of PINK FLOYD !!!

Pink Floyd is a Rock group of their own unique style that started back in 1967 and is still going on todate. Their music has deeply touched millions of people and has been influencing other music bands ever since. Their live shows are undisputedly second to none.

The purpose of this forum is to be here for all fans and interested people to create a g00d and interactive page where we exchange comments, stories, experiences, c00l related Web links and news :)


Everything under the SUN is in tune BUT the sun is eclipsed by the MOON !!!
(There is no DARK SIDE in the moon really, as a matter of fact it's ALL DARK)



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A29585

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more