A Conversation for Nigel's Gardening Hints and Tips

Squirrels

Post 1

Websailor

Thanks Nigel,

Now I know what happened to my tulips a while ago. I wondered where they had gonesmiley - doh

Tulips are wonderful in a big show in parks, but I have found them a bit of a disappointment in my garden, but then I don't suppose I looked after them properly. Perhaps I might try again now.

smiley - cheers

Websailor smiley - dragon


Squirrels

Post 2

Nigel *ACE*

I'm glad you enjoyed reading my post, will be reading yours later which as always sure to enjoy smiley - smiley.

Squirrels can be a pain with bulbs. I have actually stopped growing Tulips because I just keep getting them dug up and stolen smiley - sadface. The squirrels run down the garden with them in their mouth, must be a lot stored somewhere.

smiley - cheers

Nigel smiley - hug


Squirrels

Post 3

~:*-Venus-*:~

I have the same problem with squirrels here. Every last one was snaffled by squirrels and rabbits. smiley - grr I don't grow them anymore. smiley - erm


Squirrels

Post 4

Nigel *ACE*

Hi Venus *waves*,

I am smiley - sorry for not being in contact much recently through the other posts.

My new shiny computer gave up the smiley - ghost, honestly, in a puff of smoke and it swiftly had to go back to the shop where I brought it from smiley - wah.

They gave me a shiny new one which I love to bits smiley - ok. I am slowly putting all of my files and photo's back onto it smiley - grr.

Then my glasses broke and they have had to go back to the shop today. Apparently the frames are faulty at manufacture and so I am waiting for some more to be sent over to the opticians, hopefully by the end of next week smiley - bigeyes.
I will have to zoom everything in on the computer for the time being smiley - smiley.

I was given a higher dose of medication to control my panic attacks and have had problems keeping my eyes open smiley - sadface. I am trying to adjust the balance so it suits me and I don't feel so smiley - zzz during the day.

I am slowly catching up on all the missed posts and are enjoying reading them, without my glasses and my nose pressed against the screen smiley - laugh.

Take care.

smiley - hug

Nigel smiley - cheers


Squirrels

Post 5

Websailor

So you will have a flat nose next time I see you?! smiley - biggrin

Websailor smiley - dragon


Squirrels

Post 6

Nigel *ACE*

Looks that way smiley - laugh

smiley - hug


Squirrels

Post 7

~:*-Venus-*:~

Blimey Nigel, what did you do to upset the bad-luck fairy? smiley - yikes

I have just paid out for some new glasses, which i will collect next week. I'm then going to put them in a safe as they cost so much smiley - yikes can't risk wearing something that i almost need a mortgage to pay for smiley - laugh

Hope to hear from you when you're feeling better and able to read without your nose pressed to the screen smiley - laugh


Squirrels

Post 8

Nigel *ACE*

Hi Venus smiley - biggrin,

I hope you have got your glasses okay and are getting used to them smiley - ok.

They are very expensive and to go back to the opticians to have them fitted and watching them twist and bend them to fit is very scary smiley - yikes.

Eyes are important though and luckily don't need glasses every 6 months.

Take care.
Nigel smiley - hug


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Nigel's Gardening Hints and Tips

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more