A Conversation for Aerosol Deodorant

Aerosol Deodourant

Post 1

JC

When I clicked on the hyperlink "Aerosol Deodourant" I was transported to a site called "LARD LARD LARD LARD", a second try on "Aerosol" took me to "Cheese" how very Adamesque.


Aerosol Deodourant

Post 2

Researcher 33966

I've found that aerosol cheese if used properly actually is an effective deodorant. Further, American aerosol cheese is twice as effective an antiperspirant as chedar. Twice!!


Aerosol Deodourant

Post 3

Squigley

I found this too. Must be a typo in the HTML source


Aerosol Deodourant

Post 4

JC

Its nice to know that I am not alone, just a lone, sad individual.
JC


Aerosol Deodourant

Post 5

Hedgehog

I am replying to an entry on "Aerosol Deodorant" "posted 8 hours ago". This is pleasing, as it means the conversation is lasting well, even if the deodorant isn't?

I have a question - This is the first entry subject, running the gamut to "Zoo". Whatever happened to the steadfast favourites "Aardvaark" to "Zulu"? Are we at risk of embarking on alphabetic apartheid here?


Aerosol Deodourant

Post 6

DikMik

Man: "Deodorant please."
Swedish chemist: "Ball or aerosol?"
Man: "It's for under my arms, actually."


Aerosol Deodourant

Post 7

Xaris

Fellow Hiker, no one has written anything about aardvarks or Zulus, which is why you cannot locate anything on either subject. However, if you wish to view some information on one or both of them, I suggest you send off a page of all you know on them to the H2G2 writing team - they may oblige by adding it to this Earth edition of the Hitch-Hiker's Guide.
As for aerosol deodorants, aren't they just astonishingly useful?






Aerosol Deodourant

Post 8

Suze

In Sweden i´ve found a kind of a creamy cheese in a squeezable tube, that also is a very effective deodorant! Especially exquisit since it comes in different scents, this to compare with the simple american aerosol that only come in a Cheese-scent! You choose scent by thinking of who you want to attract. Shrimp - Cats, cods and seagulls, Ham - burgers, Blue Cheese - salty crackers, and so on!
Extremely useful!


Aerosol Deodourant

Post 9

Tomthumb (43028)

When I look at this page, it appears to be spinning. This may seem irrelevant, however I am currently sitting in a room with around 20 computer science students, many of whom appear to never have heard of Aerosol Deodourant and are causing a nasty niff which may explain the spinning page.
So in way this message is relevant.
Which is nice.


Aerosol Deodourant

Post 10

badass

spinning pages...thats nothing!
I seem to have an inebility to read the word aerosol, and replacing it with the word a******e....it makes for a much more interesting read

Question: does a******e deodourant exist?
Does anyone know, or care?


Aerosol Deodourant

Post 11

Ebibarakabareskos

I think that there is some sort of sheet made from pulped wood that should be wiped on the a******e to prevent arsehole odour. There is, however, no way to prevent underarm odour, so I guess the manufacturers saw a larger market for aerosol deodorants than a******e deodorants. Besides, would you like to be seen leaving the store with a large can of arsehole deodotant? Nevertheless, a good idea.


Aerosol Deodourant

Post 12

badass

good point, but I would like to pick up on this insecurity you have about asking for such like things over the counter, come, come now, we are all human (well, most of us) there is nothing to be ashamed of!


Arsehole Deodourant

Post 13

simone b

hmmm...there are some things I do not want to have to ask for at a store counter. I am sorry but that is just the way it is; the way people are.


Arsehole Deodourant

Post 14

badass

but should we not try to break free from these restraining shackles of the way people are.
come comrades, let us do something for once that scares us!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more