A Conversation for The CAC Continuum

I can't believe no one's chosen to comment on this.

Post 1

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Really, now.


I can't believe no one's chosen to comment on this.

Post 2

Pinniped


You're right, tr. It's shameful that no-one should comment on such a wonderful piece of writing.

I didn't, because I didn't know what to say. It's like one of those porcelain dolls - beautifully crafted, fastidiously crafted even, but horrible and disturbing. When I read it, I felt throughout that your meaning was out of my reach, but that the piece tugged hard at repressed misogyny deep in my head.

Hootoo has a critical mass problem. There are a few truly gifted writers here, and not enough people troubling to read them. We should be careful not to compound the neglect by being speechless when we do read them.

I'll try not to be struck dumb in future, then. Till next time, you have a unique and remarkable mind, but sometimes it's a very far place.

Pin


I can't believe no one's chosen to comment on this.

Post 3

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

It's a nice place to visit, but you wouldn't want to live there.
smiley - biggrin


Key: Complain about this post

I can't believe no one's chosen to comment on this.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more