A Conversation for The CAC Continuum

Sometimes I wonder... (and this post will be all about me)

Post 1

J

...how confused people get when we make comments like that hatstand one that no one who doesn't keep up with the UnderGuide mailing list will understand.

We can get them past Shazz because I graciously invited her to the forum, but is anyone confused about our brilliant 'inside-jokes'? If so, allow me to be of some service. It is quite simple really. Every joke in reference to the UnderGuide that doesn't quite work out is a prod, poke or insult on me. My vacationing, sleep habits, take-ability-of (the tab), relatives, love of my state of Ohio, email name, diplomacy and of course, my occasional arrogance and tendency to make a whole post or conversation about me.

You're welcome, of course.

smiley - blacksheep


Sometimes I wonder... (and this post will be all about me)

Post 2

LL Waz

smiley - hugsmiley - blacksheep

I would like to make it clear however that as might wrongly be inferred from Jodan's comment I was not calling Jodan a hatstand. (Although I did, come to think of it, imply that he was in the Hats CAC smiley - erm.)

*This* hatstand is tall, dark, slender (very), and a trifle rigid in his outlook on life. He is not the three foot high and dark forerunner of a woolly jumper.

I was not hitting the bottle with the smiley - blacksheep.

I'd just like to be clear on that.

Waz


Sometimes I wonder... (and this post will be all about me)

Post 3

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Undt hier I wert thingking that "hadsdand" was a Joycian pun...
Undt knot Joyce Kilmer, eider.
Thenks fer shpoiling it fer me, boise and grills.smiley - wah




OHIO?!smiley - yikes
Knot ferm der mishtake on der loch, ist du?smiley - fishsmiley - weirdsmiley - hsif




Key: Complain about this post

Sometimes I wonder... (and this post will be all about me)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more