A Conversation for wanderings and musings

Community Art Requests: A27540074 - wanderings and musings

Post 1

ChiKiSpirit

Entry: wanderings and musings - A27540074
Author: Pond_Wanderer - U7115343

I seem to be having a few problems with this smiley - erm
Can anybody help please?


A27540074 - wanderings and musings

Post 2

SEF

You don't seem to have put the right sort of thing in the right place. Was that what you were having trouble with?


A27540074 - wanderings and musings

Post 3

ChiKiSpirit

Yes. It quite surprised me. I wasn't expecting that to happen.
I don't understand why:

Whilst Zarza was sleeping a little pink dragon crept out from behind a great big boulder

is appearing at the top of the post. I am still writing this article and I wanted "whilst Zarza was sleeping etc"...to appear at the bottom.


Was it your post that was moderated earlier on?


A27540074 - wanderings and musings

Post 4

SEF

> "I wasn't expecting that to happen."

Well now you need to remove it from the Community Art Request forum again!

> "is appearing at the top of the post."

It isn't! Firstly, an article (A-number) entry is not a post (in a conversation thread). Secondly, assuming you meant the article and not your post, perhaps you fixed that marquee problem already.

> "Was it your post"

If you mean here, then yes. If you mean something somewhere else, then I have no idea.


A27540074 - wanderings and musings

Post 5

ChiKiSpirit

"is appearing at the top of the post."

Is it appearing above "wanderings and musings" to you, when you read it?


A27540074 - wanderings and musings

Post 6

ChiKiSpirit

It doesn't matter that "Zarza is sleeping" is at the top of the page because, in reality, that is what he is doing. It looks OK there, but I want to do some more writing at the bottom and I don't understand what caused "Zarza is sleeping" to go to the top.

I will remove it from this workshop after you have replied to this post. I just thought it was an smiley - artist 'arty' sort of question.


A27540074 - wanderings and musings

Post 7

ChiKiSpirit


smiley - ok I can see where I went wrong now, and I've put the thing right. Thanks for your help SEF.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more