wanderings and musings

2 Conversations

Zarza sat quietly beside the pond, smiley - zencollecting his thoughts.

ChiKiSpirit walked in. Zarza looked at her in a way she had begun to know and trust.

"I can only talk to you briefly." she said, "I would like to thank you for being there when I needed you most."

"You're welcome. smiley - smiley I always like talking to you, ChiKiSpirit, you are a lovely person and you always make me smile." replied Zarza "that is probably because we know each other well. I'll be back shortly."

With that, he hopped off. smiley - huh I wonder where he went ? smiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprints

"I'm here now smiley - smiley I'll see you when you've had a little think...smiley - winkeye" she said.

I looked out the window. There was a smiley - blackcat sitting on my bonnet. I let the smiley - dog out but the smiley - cat didn't want to know.

Oh well...back to the drawing board

How was your day today?

"Pretty good." said the mouse.

"I didn't see you there," winked the dragon "has it gone now?"

"Has what gone?"

Little Pink peered over the boulder.

The smiley - monster monster who threw it.

"I didn't see any monster." said the mouse.

They both scuttled into the cave to get away from the cold. They hadn't noticed the bear sitting in the corner.

When the little pink dragon saw the bear she asked him if he could manage to get a 'certain' person's autograph for one of her workmates. After the bear said 'No' they decided they would have nothing more to do with him until he came to his senses. All is far in smiley - love and war, he knew what my ID is, he should have told me what his was.

Anyone who comes into my house without a proper invitation will get their ass skelped. The same goes for anyone who reads my "offline" diary without my permission.

Whilst Zarza was sleeping a little pink dragon crept out from behind a great big boulder


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A27540074

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more