A Conversation for Phantasy Phootball Euro 2004 - Homepage

PP:Update 22/6

Post 1

Alfredo Marquez

No change in the table after last nights games but B now has second place outright and has closed the gap with Otto to only 11 points.

And watch out tomorrow for the return of the Phantasy Phootball Jeff Stelling interview


smiley - ale


PP:Update 22/6

Post 2

Mu Beta

Oh, I can't wait. Be still my beating heart.

B


PP:Update 22/6

Post 3

Secretly Not Here Any More

I never know if he's being sarcastic...


PP:Update 22/6

Post 4

GreyDesk

He usually is.


PP:Update 22/6

Post 5

egon

Jeff Stelling: Welcome to Sky sports news coverage of Euro 2004, and I'm here with Egon, manager of Brett Angell's All Star XI ride again. Egon, hello.

Egon: Evenin' Jeff. D'y'mind being quick, the mighty boosh is on in a minute.

Jeff: no problem. How do you feel BAASXIRA are doing?

Egon: Well, I'm obviously disppointed to fall behind the sporting lesbins, but of course we still have a real chance of second place and, i'm saying, Holland reaching the quarters is good news for the lad Bouma and me speccy man Davids.

Jeff: Of course, because a few of your players are out.

Egon: Aye Jeff, that's right. There is the unique challenge here of trying to predict the latter rounds due to some, y'know, tight restrictions.

Jeff: Hopw impressed were you with Mateerazzi's first apperance.


Egon: not very, Jeff


Jeff: Egon, thank you.

Egon: my pleasure, Jeff.


PP:Update 22/6

Post 6

egon

Jeff: Egon, what do you have to say about the speculations from Giovanni Trapatoni that you have been wining and dining the Phantasy Phootball committee in order to get preferential tretment?

Egon: Ill-informed bilge. In actual fact, the comittee purcahsed the meal, and I merely reunded the comittee the price of a thai green curry. All I bought the comittee was a Coke, while I had a Kaliber.

Jeff: A kaliber, what's wrong with you man?

Egon: I decided tosee what beer tasted like with the good stuff taken out.


Jeff: And how did it taste

Egon: nae good, Jeff.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more