A Conversation for H2G2 Parent and Child Group.

First Steps!

Post 1

Wowbagger

Lachlan's taking his first steps!

More like step-step----step-plummet but it's a start!
smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin
Hurrah!


First Steps!

Post 2

World Service Memoryshare team

That's brilliant smiley - biggrin Well done Lachlan! smiley - ok Yay!!!!! And congratulations Wowbagger - you and Mrs Wowbagger must be very proud!

(Dom is sort of sitting up - his belly is so big, it is impossible for him to flop forward!)


First Steps!

Post 3

Mistdancer-X-sporadically coherent

Yay!! Way to go Lachlan smiley - hug

Ooh, I can just see the next h2g2 Life....stairgates and playpens ahoy smiley - winkeye

Teddie isn't walking yet, but he will stand up for hours holding your hand, and will take steps! He refuses point blank to crawl.

smiley - elf


First Steps!

Post 4

Bernadette Lynn_ Home Educator

Isobel is pulling herself to her feet and walking if she has two hands to hold, or a slow moving baby walker, but since she sat up at 19 weeks and is still only just crawling (about two weeks ago) I can't see her walking on her own for months yet.

It's so exciting when they walk on their own, and you want to see them do it all the time.

A couple of months later when you want them to sit in the pushchair and they won't because they want to walk you find yourself wishing they didn't develop quite as fast.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more