This week we have given you a list of twelve famous songs by 'Status Quo'. We thought
we would be quite clever and also give you a couple of lines of lyrics from ten of these songs. All
you have to do is provide us with the titles from the list that does not belong to any of the
lyrics, so we need two songs titles from you that's all, nothing easier right?
If you would like to send your answers to us here at we will give
you a mention in the next edition. An email address has been handily provided for you below
Keeping the Status Quo
Burning Bridges, Caroline, Down Down, In The Army Now, Living On An
Island, Pictures Of Matchstick Men, Rockin All Over The World, Roll Over Beethoven, Something
'bout You Baby I Like, The Wanderer, Whatever You Want, What You're Proposin'
- 'And I like it, I like it, I like it, I like it
I li-li-li-like it, li-li-li-like it'
- 'Now you remember what the draftman said
Nothing to do all day but stay in bed'
- 'Building dreams has always been my way
Making time and living for the day'
- 'Hugh he got a real nice place
Cruxie gonna be there soon'
- 'I could take you home
On the midnight train again'
- 'Well I'm standing on a corner
Smiling by a telephone'
- 'You're in the sky and with the sky
You make men cry, you lie'
- 'Don't be so sure, and just supposin'
We yell for more, and compromisin''
- 'I'll keep on and say to you
Again again again again again again again'
- 'You know I want to take you
I've really got to make you'
Send your answers to [email protected], please include
your h2g2 researcher name and 'U' number, so credit can be given where it is due.
Correspondence should be with me no later than Tuesday 25th May 2004
Those that Deserve a Pat on the Back
The Gold Medal Winners are -
Titania - All Ten Questions
Reddyfreddy - All Ten
JimmyBlue - All Ten
A Dr. Justin - All Ten
Toy Box - All Ten Questions
Deftly Devious 'D' Word Answers
- Document conferring honour or privilege.
- Dead skin in small scales amongst the hair.
- Cheat by fraud.
- 'Two' in dice or cards.
- Ditch; embankment, long ridge of earth etc..
- Sweet or sothing sounds.
- (His) Spanish gold coin. Is it?
- Legal dissolution of marriage.
- Vacillate; dawdle.