h2g2 Post 20.05.04

1 Conversation


Posted: 20th May 2004

Vacation, vacation, vacation!

Have we actually picked a good time to take a break? Judging by the weather here the past few days it certainly looks like it. So, we have just about cleared our intray, hung the teabags out to dry and Greebo, who is feeling better now you'll be pleased to know, has personally hoovered up all the donut crumbs. I am off to drink English beer from a pump not a tap or bottle and assist my daughter with her baby due this Sunday.

We are definitely not leaving you empty handed, however. This week sees the welcome return of not one but two favourites. DZ has finally graduated and tells us all about it in 'In Other Words' and quizzical has successfully moved home and is 'Running With Scissors' again. This edition also reveals all the gossip from the Towel Meet and excels with two renditions of Eurovision 2004. With 30 articles we are confident that all tastes are catered for.

Finally, can I remind you all of the importance of using the correct subject line on emails containing articles or links to articles. Unless you use 'Article Submission' there is no guarantee that they will be seen by our staff. This is especially important for the next edition. If, for any reason, my return is delayed then Greebo will be in charge - but she won't see your treasured writing if it has the wrong subject on the email. smiley - cheers

ShazzPRME


 
FICTION
 
 
CARTOONS
 
 
REGULARS
 
 

  • QED

  • Keeping the Status Quo

FEATURES
 
 
h2g2 NEWS
 
 
  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Title
Latest Post

Entry

A2616275

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more