A Conversation for LSD

Acid

Post 1

Livzy

Not that I ever have or anything but apparently if you put a tab under your eye lid you get really really really stoned


Acid

Post 2

Drool Frood the Second

What about some reference to different 'brands' available on the black market e.g microdot purple haze etc.?
And the downside-bad trips etc


Acid

Post 3

Claidhamhair

1) You don't get stoned from doing acid. That's the wrong word entirely- your mind is terribly active while tripping. "Twisted" is a much preferable term.
2) Ouch. Of course, you could just put it under your tongue. I can't imagine what the pain and fear would be like tripping with a piece of paper in my eye. Maybe liquid would work, but it would still probably burn like hell.


Acid

Post 4

Livzy

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............
If you really want to get pedantic then it would more likely to be "mind f***" instead of twisted.


Acid

Post 5

Robotron, formerly known as Robyn Graves and before that, GreyRose

I know a guy who put a hit of acid in his eye and he had a brown square on his eyeball for a long time after that.


Acid

Post 6

Researcher 93445

Supposedly Jimi Hendrix used to soak his bandanna in a mild LSD solution...it absorbs through the skin when you sweat. Personally, I've never liked the taste of blotter paper, so I've always been partial to just putting it in a gel capsule and swallowing it. Hypothetically speaking, of course.


Acid

Post 7

Robotron, formerly known as Robyn Graves and before that, GreyRose

Of course. smiley - winkeye


Acid In The Eye

Post 8

Deg-Z

This is (allegedly) what Radio 1 DJ Lisa I'anson did last summer while broadcasting from Ibiza. Shortly before she dissapeared for three days, forgot to turn up for her show and got the sack.

So, I would suggest that if you are going to try this don't make any other plans for the rest of the week!


Acid

Post 9

Researcher 113607

maybe Dilute liquid? after all, it is an acid, but not nessecerily a strong one? what's the pH?

Gel tabs would be my personal recomendation for shoving into your eyeball, as that would clean itself up afterwards, but paper would work too... the white tissue up inside your head is pretty tough, anyone who's lost a contact lense up there can back me up on that.


Acid In The Eye

Post 10

Blueredblue

It does work if you swallow it. However, I have heard of trips going by the name of 'Window Panes' on rice paper supposedly for eyeball use. The connosuer will know that an eye dropper with liquid acid will do the trick, but it is tricky to get hold of. Of course not having dabbled with this sort of thing myself I wouldn't know that if you take some cocaine first the combo will blow your mind faster than sticking a tab somewhere odd...


Acid In The Eye

Post 11

Buff

The method of delivery is not the key. The key is purity. If the drug has been cut, or otherwise altered, or if it was simply badly manufactured, the resulting trip will not be as good, no matter the method of delivery. The purer the acid, the better the trip. And if it makes you want to grind your teeth, it's been cut with speed.


Acid In The Eye

Post 12

Researcher 113607

LSD is never Cut! the dose is measured in miCrograms... you Can't Cut anything else in in meaningful quantities... espeCially not speed. impurities Can result from lsd analogs(ALD 52) floating around from a messy Chemist, but these typiCally have results very similar if not identiCal to the real thing. Lsd is pretty speedy on its own, but it's all about the individual. SET AND SETTING!


Acid In The Eye

Post 13

Researcher 113607

I'm pretty sure "window panes" refers to geltabs... lsd in ultrathin slips of gelitin... it looks like a window(Clear, refleCtive, etC) and totally disolves, so it would be a good thing to shove in your eyeball (if you're into that sort of thing)


Acid In The Eye

Post 14

defluo

You smoke weed to get stoned; you drink to get twisted; you go through the Total Perspective Vortex to get mind f****d; and finally you take acid to TRIP.


Acid In The Eye

Post 15

Claidhamhair

I think it's more common for an alcohol-induced state to be called "drunk".
I use "twisted" to refer to tripping because that's sort of what my experience of it is... to paraphrase our hero Mr. Adams, it's as if someone took the world and turned it a nothingth of a degree, and in doing so transported us into an alternate reality.


Acid In The Eye

Post 16

Researcher 157575

the stuff that makes you want to grind your teeth is ether. they use it to make the LSD stick to the blotter paper.


Acid In The Eye

Post 17

Buff

AHA! I knew there was some other substance in there.

smiley - smiley


Acid In The Eye

Post 18

Claidhamhair

Windowpanes are lsd in a thin section of gelatin.


Windowpanes

Post 19

Livzy

..and those kinda clear things you look through..


Key: Complain about this post