A Conversation for Parsnips

parsnips

Post 1

aaron a aardvark

Already I have "outed" someone who will own up to liking the stealth vegetable. I will admit that she is a nurse so she probably likes hospital food too. Occasionally she disguises them in my Sunday roast prepared with garlic and olive oil. Anybody wanting to get this mouthwatering recipe should drop me a line on my home page.


parsnips

Post 2

Maid Marion

When I was a small child I used to HATE parsnips. Even when they were
sneakily hidden in stew.
It just goes to show, how, as you grow older, your taste buds change.
Now I just love them, especially when they are coated in oil, garlic
and parmesan cheese. Then baked in the oven, until brown.


parsnips

Post 3

Maid Marion

From Parsnips to carrot's...
Which is the best?
I love them both.
Now I'd better go rest.


parsnips

Post 4

Chalaza Researcher 16977

When I was a small child as opposed to a big child, I never knew what a Parsnip was...I owe that to the fact that my parents hated them. I became so curious about them, I found a 'curry' recipe and cooked them up and fell in love with them! I'm not sure if it's the curry or the fact I was deprived as a child.


parsnips

Post 5

Fission Chips

A good cook can make a parsnip taste like manna from heaven.
First find a good cook...............


parsnips

Post 6

Chalaza Researcher 16977

If I roll the good cook in a curry mix does it taste better, or is it the cook that just tastes good?


parsnips

Post 7

Fission Chips

Curry destroys the flavour.
The cook must have good taste.
Miser, miser! modo niger et ustus fortiter.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more