A Conversation for Children Of The Damned

I'll help the best I can

Post 81

Mike A (snowblind)

Fair deal. Do share some dates with us/me smiley - winkeye


I'll help the best I can

Post 82

Courtesy38

I will let you know as soon as I know smiley - smiley I think the finalization will be final late this week.

Oh, VH-1 did a Metallica night last night. They had Metallica - Behind the Music (already saw that one, but great, it's really sad about how Cliff died). Then they had Metallica - Fan Club (a look at about 5 fans and how and why they liked Mtallica. Actually a good show, they interviewed Lawyers, Areospace engineers, and 14 year olds. It really gave breadth to the audience, and hopefully showed that all Metal Heads are not alike - except in music). Finally, was the Metallica - S&M video (1 hour of them playing with the Symphony, great pictures, great music)


I'll help the best I can

Post 83

Babel17

Sign Me Up!
'Call In The Psychotron'(I'm here!)
Seen Motorhead twice, and also saw Wolfsbane the same weekend I saw Motorhead. Never did get to see Maiden while Blaze was singing for them.smiley - sadface
Had a ticket for Clash of the Titans years ago, but couldn't go as my Grandparents came up for the weekend and I had to go out to dinner with them that night. How Pissed Off was I!
Seen Dave Lee Roth live too!


I'll help the best I can

Post 84

Courtesy38

I will be seeing Metallica (my personal Gods) on July 15!!!!! They will be headlining with support from Kid Rock, Korn, Powerman 5000, and System of a Down.

If you guys want some of the most cutting edge rock on radio, then tune into http://www.knac.com

KNAC used to be a local station in Southern California dedicated to Heavy Metal, then they were bought by a corporation and sold smiley - sadface Now they have resurrected on the net and provide both low bandwidth and high bandwidth streaming audio.

Just got the new Slipknot, Kittie, and Armored Saint

Courtesy


I'll help the best I can

Post 85

Jonathan Brisby

Slipknot! Kittie! Armoured Saint? smiley - winkeye

Mike, has the HM entry been officialied yet? I haven't seen smiley - sadface

You lot sound like you're having a great time smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more