A Conversation for TV Wrestling Fans

a load of rubbish

Post 1

KANYONATIC

wrestling is fake but not everyone can do it.i`m certainly not male,homophobic,not trailer park trash,don`t wear branded sports wear and i am intelligent
at first i was angry at your views but then i started laughing as you were discribing yourself to a t
people who don`t understand wrestling shouldn`t watch it who is forcing you ?

i know many wrestlers and many wrestling fans and non of them are anything like you described so i have no idea who you have been talking to but are you from this planet as you certainly don`t sound like it at all.you seem to want to upset people but thats ok because any true wrestling fan reading your "bit" will realise what a sad git you really are and will hopefully laugh at you not with you


a load of rubbish

Post 2

LITA

(Laugh)
That Is Totally Funny!!
But Yet........Wrestling Is
Fake....But Is Real Too!!

Shane Really Jumps 6ft In
The Air......But To Ppl
Like You Who Think Wrestling Is Fake
,Well Real Injurys HAPPEN?

Candy-Ass..jABRONI


a load of rubbish

Post 3

Researcher 195302

I have been a fan of the WWE for a number of years now and have studied it, I know it's fake, but I don't give a damn if it's fake or real, when I read your[kanyonatic's] piece I was asorbed by the truth about it you and lita have written great stuff and I'm with you 100% of the way.


a load of rubbish

Post 4

kanyonatic

thankyou

kanyonatic x


a load of rubbish

Post 5

Mat Lindsay (the researcher formerly known as Nylarthotep...now he has a name, all he needs is a face)

Pro wrestling is a form of entertainment just like any other. When I see an engaging play or watch a film that absorbs me I don't need someone to tap me on the shoulder and tell me that it's fake. Is the royal ballet fake? Is Shakespeare a fraud because the actors know what's going to happen next? I think that people on both sides of the fence in the "real/fake" debate need to take a step back and remember that this is all for the sake of entertainment, or to put it more simply for fun.

PS "Who better than Kanyon?"


a load of rubbish

Post 6

kanyonatic

hi actually

NOONE BETTA THAN KANYON!!!!

he`ll be back soon he`s been injured again and ended up in hospital with fluid in his lungs now he has an open wound on his shoulder that has to heal by itself before he can come back but i can`t wait as he`s my favourite.

at mo don`t like some of the storylines namely the huge push brock is being given..keep in touch


a load of rubbish

Post 7

Mat Lindsay (the researcher formerly known as Nylarthotep...now he has a name, all he needs is a face)

I managed to catch Afterburn and the higlights show for SD last night. The fact that they made Hogan lose by ko to a BEARHUG of all submission moves was so humiliating...I'm not at all convinced that Lesnar is all they want him to be, I even found myself thinking that the WWE should hire Goldberg to have a go at him (and I don't like old Billy). But on the other hand I'm pleased to see that Shannon Moore has been hired and teamed with Hurricane and that Rey Mysterio is back behind the mask and looking good, but what's up with the trailer-trash image for Jamie Noble and Nidia (shame in particular about Nidia, the only woman in the fed that does not look like a bimbo).

Wonder which franchise Kanyon'll be dropped into?


Key: Complain about this post