A Conversation for Head Boy

Krikkit

Post 1

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Considering how little I know about the game it's amazing how much of this entry struck a chord none-the-less. Especially your point about having or not having a point. I point now to that point, rather pointedly, because at some point you might like me to point out that having a point is usually quite pointless or at least counter-productive. If you're still trying to see my point I suggest you not bother, I'm rather shy that way.
smiley - cheers
~jwf~


Krikkit

Post 2

Pinniped


Hi ~jwf~
Yeah, quite.
This piece was written as Trout-homage. It's supposed to echo his style, but I don't think it really makes it beyond the scatalogical references.
Probably should have told shazz that, come to think of it.
I'm not sure that the 'point' bit works in the end. After each little bit of adversity, there's the overblown day-dream that reinterprets it. So the final, desolate RL-cry should be followed by a truly terminal nightmare, but it doesn't quite carry...
(That's another punning cricket reference there. Oh, never mind...)
Pinsmiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Head Boy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more