A Conversation for Magicians Guild : Rules and Regs

Ranks

Post 1

Apollyon - Grammar Fascist

So how do I increase in rank?


Ranks

Post 2

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Well, participation is #1

You could ask one of hte higher up levels for training to become a better magician. That leaves you to learn bigger magic. Ummm coming up with a good story plot.


Showing your creativitness etc.... that type stuff.


Ranks

Post 3

Arisztid Lugosi

how do i get involved in a game? we just had a dragon attack and i wanted to participate and a i didnt know where to go.


Ranks

Post 4

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Basically if oyu want to get involved...start talking to people. Remember continuity as in walking from place to place...if you need really big help just ask in OOC or out of character, by typing < Help pls > etc...


I don't think the dragons have come yet though so if you act quickly....


Anyways befriend some people like Lady Elandra or some lower apprentices.... smiley - smiley


Ranks

Post 5

Arisztid Lugosi

thanks for the advise!


Ranks

Post 6

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

No problem, don't hesitate to ask...


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Magicians Guild : Rules and Regs

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more