A Conversation for Magicians Guild : Travel Roads

Imardin - Olde A’tlatha road

Post 81

TBC

*Thoran returns to the table and wits for the other two to be seated*
Thoran: Now before we return to buisness do any others of you wish to speak with me privately?
*Kethlin prays Jorias will take him up for the fun of it*

~Thoran


Imardin - Olde A’tlatha road

Post 82

U521150

*Jorias stares sullenly at the table, and shakes his head*

*Haliwell and Danellus both sit down, looking sprightlier than they've been for a long time*


Imardin - Olde A’tlatha road

Post 83

TBC

Thoran: Well then, what buisness is before the council today?

~Thoran


Imardin - Olde A’tlatha road

Post 84

U521150

[Jorias] We had little, until YOU showed up.


Imardin - Olde A’tlatha road

Post 85

TBC

Thoran: Well it is nice to know you are earning your pay. You wouldn't want the town thinking you were all spoilt, pithy, rich children playing at being the council.
Kethlin: You missed conceited.

~Thoran


Imardin - Olde A’tlatha road

Post 86

U521150

*Jorias glares acidly at Kethlin, his hands clenched into fists*

[Jorias] You - you'll be sorry! You will! The Dark Alliance will take over, and /we/ will be triumphant over /you/!


Imardin - Olde A’tlatha road

Post 87

TBC

Thoran: Interesting... but I think I should point out that that is treason. And I'm afraid to say that you are not above the law.
Kethlin: Don't be too sorry.
Thoran: So I ahve no choice but to have you arrested. GUARDS.


~Thoran


Imardin - Olde A’tlatha road

Post 88

U521150

*Jorias's eyes widen with shock, and fear, and he looks very young and almost cute-faced*

[Jorias] What? Arrested? No!

(the guards grab him and pull him out of his chair*

[Jorias] Wait, you can't do this - they're traitors too! All of us are!

*Torl gasps* [Torl] WHAT? Me, a traitor? No way!

*The others, except Zarina, all make other exclamations of denial*

[Jorias] See? She is, she didn't say she wasn't!


Imardin - Olde A’tlatha road

Post 89

TBC

Kethlin: You mean people are honest and will tell you when they are evil traitors? All these years I've been wrong! Why didn't anyone tell me?
Thoran: Well you can tell the guards all about who the traitors are, but for now to make sure none of you... get lost... on your way home I'll get the guards to escort you shall I? Council dismissed. If any of you want to talk to me seperatly feel free to do so now.

~Thoran


Imardin - Olde A’tlatha road

Post 90

U521150

*the younger ones all get to their feet quickly, and the guards guard each one, two to a council member.*

*they all hurry out, eager to be away before Thoran has them arrested too, all with the exception of Zarina. She goes up to Thoran, and looks like she is going to say something.*

[Jorias] *Snarls* Zarina...

*she pales slightly and hurries out without a word, before Thoran can stop her.*

*Thoran and Kethlin are left with Danellus and Haliwell.*

[Haliwell] Is there anything you need from us now, my lord?


Imardin - Olde A’tlatha road

Post 91

TBC

Thoran: If you can start some quiet investigations into where this DA supporter is and let me know anything you find out it would help me a lot. I'll probably be at my home or with Kethlin if you need me.
Kethlin: *in a sarcastic voice* Oh great, look who I'm stuck with for the next few days! smiley - winkeye

~Thoran


Imardin - Olde A’tlatha road

Post 92

U521150

[Haliwell] We'll start on it straight away, sir.

[Danellus] It is good to have you back, Lord Farranger. You've grown up considerably.


Imardin - Olde A’tlatha road

Post 93

TBC

Kethlin: *still in a sarcastic voice* Which isn't saying too much
Thoran: Yes, well it's obvious we've all grown up in the past few years... some have grown more mature *looks over at Kethlin* and some of us have become old cranks!

~Thoran


Imardin - Olde A’tlatha road

Post 94

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!


Imardin - Olde A’tlatha road

Post 95

U521150

<smiley - laugh

Hey look, I'm posting! smiley - winkeye>

*Haliwell and Danellus nod, and quickly go back to their own homes; guards go with them also.*


Imardin - Olde A’tlatha road

Post 96

TBC

Kethlin: *standing up and stretching* Do you really think you can change the direction this city is heading in?
Thoran: *gazing towards the doors that everyone has left through* I don't know... but I believe I can.
Kethlin: *smiling slightly* Faith is everything.
Thoran: *looks towards Kethlin, a smile breaking across his face* It is, I remember discussing that with you a long time ago. Oh by the way I loved the whole patronising remarks to the council.
Kethlin: Well what can I say? Most of them are stuck up nobles with ideas above their station, taking them down a few notches is payment for being locked up.
Thoran: Well old friend what say we go and celebrate your freedom?
Kethlin: Sounds like a plan, I believe the pubs here haven't had a combination of myself and a Farranger for too many years, they might be hoping it was all a bad dream.
Thoran: Lets go wake them up hey? By the way I think Zarina wanted to talk to me, do you have any idea about that?


~Thoran


Imardin - Olde A’tlatha road

Post 97

U521150


Imardin - Olde A’tlatha road

Post 98

TBC

*Kethlin tells Thoran the information *
Kethlin: It might be worth us going to see her; Jorias might have had some means of contact with the DA supporter, if she knows anything about it then it will help us.
Thoran: Well then lead on to her house Kethlin.
*the two men walk to her house*

~Thoran


Imardin - Olde A’tlatha road

Post 99

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

*the house stands there all houselike*
*there are obviosly people inside and an argument can be herd*


Imardin - Olde A’tlatha road

Post 100

TBC

Kethlin: By the sounds of it our friend hasn't been arrested yet.
Thoran: It doesn't surprise me; he'll have guards who belong to him. We better make sure that they are kept away from his cell.
Kethlin: And how are you going to find out who belongs to him? Ask them?
Thoran: If they're stupid enough to follow him they'd probably tell us straight off.
Kethlin: ... true. I'll go get some guards to help us escort our friend to his cell in a minute.
*Thoran keeps his eye on the jail whilst Kethlin goes to fetch some loyal guards*

~Thoran


Key: Complain about this post