A Conversation for Magicians Guild : Guild Hall

Kraken II's office

Post 21

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

~~Lycan.... er.. Daemon... I would like to speak to you both concerning yuric, please meet me in the council chamber,*


Kraken II's office

Post 22

Thorn

[Kraken II]: "You mages can speak in other people's heads? Somehow that voice sounds both familiar and different at the same time. Uh... I'll just be,- um... behind you, following. No, me scared? Of course not."

*He tries to do a quick hearty laugh but it is not very convincing.*


Kraken II's office

Post 23

Khamsin

Yes it is my wife.

*the council bells ring*

thank you Kraken but I fear my wife is calling council it would be best if you attend too

*Lycan bows and leaves*


Kraken II's office

Post 24

Thorn

[Kraken II]: "Oh."
*Puts his big coat back on and an extra talisman around his neck for luck, just in case... but,- in case of what?*

*Exits*


Kraken II's office

Post 25

Thorn

*It is Ecg who reaches his father's office first and wonders where he can meet him*

"Dad?"

[KrakenII]: *Enters*

"Hello son, there is something I should have told you long ago, but it may help to explain a few things. I am actually a full-demon. Here, let us pause to consider a few other things of genealogical issues that come into play outside, out in the necropolis."

*This gets Ecg's curiousity piqued*

"But dad,- I told the warriors that I'd ask you about how to make a good blade and get to doing that. Was thinking of that howling sword design from before,_ [the] one [that] had those slotted-grooves in it to shriek."

*Kraken beckons with a gloved hand*

"Ecg, I am sure that the High Lady Necromancer will not mind if you use your elementalism to make a temporary smelting oven out there amid the forgotten tombs. Come now, let us walk to there. There is much to talk of."

*Leaves a note as to where he is hanging from the handle of the door in as they leave for the necropolis*


Kraken II's office

Post 26

Khamsin

errr or he could us the unmanned forge or alchemists room


Kraken II's office

Post 27

Thorn


True, yes. That is also true. For purposes of character family developments within plotline/the Unagi story-arc (portion occuring in game for part in the story, yes? smiley - winkeye though, Kraken needs to take Ecg aside and explain to him the truth about his bloodline. smiley - laugh/*shrug* [cue introduction of recasting brother as a darkness leaning fulldemon... that is actually his half-brother,... perhaps for example. Ecg is about to have his mind explode briefly... while he gets boggled over learning that he is half-demon instead of 1/4 as he had assumed earlier. smiley - rolleyes *shrug*


Kraken II's office

Post 28

Thorn


*Kraken enters his room. He is not sure why but something in the back of his mind makes him want to bring an extra great coat in with him when he goes to the high council's chamber*

*Grabs it & the two matchlocks and exits*


Kraken II's office

Post 29

Thorn

*Returning to his chambers Kraken II pulls out several arcane and odd items from one of his chests and grabs what navigating equipment that he can as well. He puts it all into a sack and then, thinking a bit longer decides to open another and retrieve a crossbow. A few bolts go in a quiver across his back and he looks around. Kraken is not sure of what else, but grabs a few demonic aides as well. He returns to the high council chamber*


Kraken II's office

Post 30

Thorn

*Kraken Enters both distraught and very frustrated. He stuffs all the esoterica back into their respective chests but pauses to take a quick inventory of the summoning crystals.*

"You, you and you. I'll need those six. I trust leaving the three of you in charge of the rest for a few hours won't mean me coming back to find the lot of you dead."

*The three fully grown lesser demons sniff the air curiously. They have not been out in the open for a long time and it takes a little time for their eyes to adjust.*

"Well, what are you waiting for, there isn't much time! Help me ready my things."

*The middle one blinks and knocks the heads of the other two together because they had been bickering. All three stand at attention.*

"Yes, you will be in charge of those of mid-level. You will be in charge of the juveniles under you and you will direct the flying implings. Be careful with those. Do not abuse your freedom. Or else back in you go. Now GO!"

*A troop of lower ranked lesser demons bursts from the shelves of his cabinet and those three of highest level begin directing them through packing and setting up a caravan on foot.*

*Kraken's parrot perches onto his shoulder and he makes ready to leave, with the demonlings behind him and possessions in tow*

*Exits the now-empty office*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more