A Conversation for Magicians Guild : Imardin

Front Gate

Post 821

Cal - interim high priest of the Church of the Holy Tail

I think that maybe the idea


I pushed it up here because there were no horses left at the guild, I assumed they'd been brought here already *erm*


Front Gate

Post 822

Bulletproof Cupid~

<>

*Ezekiel turns as the cart passes him and walks back*

[To Kyara] Ah, well seems again I'm not needed

*he gives a controlled sigh* [to calel] You are a healer yes? Well, apparently I am in charge of your groups proptection. I'm an illusionist. Ezekiel, pleased to meet you


Front Gate

Post 823

cinthorc

Ezek?

just a thought but would you be able to distract the orcs by making it appear that they are being attacked on two different sides rather than one? this might draw some of their forces away from the first confrontation!!


Front Gate

Post 824

Cal - interim high priest of the Church of the Holy Tail

*extends his hand*


Pleased to meet you too


Front Gate

Post 825

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*Appears from behind the cart*

Ok is that everybody?


Front Gate

Post 826

Thorn


[Arc]: "Except us."

*Ecg is following behind his older brother, blabbing his mouth off (as usual*

[Ecg]: "Hey, wait up! Where'd group one go?!"
*smiley - grr*


Front Gate

Post 827

Cal - interim high priest of the Church of the Holy Tail

Me lady *nods*


Do we have a horse available for the cart?


Front Gate

Post 828

Thorn

*Ecg decides that eventually one day when he is ever proficient at alchemy (and machinery), he'd like to build a clockwork horse.*

(To Cal's character): "Say, where is this Kalsho place anyway... I'd asked the others, but they kept on giving me just-this-blank-stare, you know?"

*I already know what I'll do...*


Front Gate

Post 829

Cal - interim high priest of the Church of the Holy Tail

*also gives you a blank stare*

I'm not sure of it myself, I'm new here at the guild and this land is not familar to me


Front Gate

Post 830

Thorn


Front Gate

Post 831

Thorn

*Arc shrugs, since he hasn't been inside Kalsho yet, just the road by outside of it*
"I don't know either... sooner I get my physical body back, the better. I miss eating and swimming."


Front Gate

Post 832

Cal - interim high priest of the Church of the Holy Tail

*realises he still has his hand extended towards Ezek, who hasn't yet taken it in greeting, quickly withdraws it and turns back to the cart*


Front Gate

Post 833

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

The grooms should be bringing some horses out in a couple of minutes I have sent word to them


Front Gate

Post 834

Apollyon - Grammar Fascist

*Feels Alanna's sword for a second.*

Hmm...Well, it's pretty high quality. Should last you a fair while.

*Heads over to Tom and CĂș.*

Ye two are in my group, correct?


Front Gate

Post 835

Bulletproof Cupid~

*smiles at Calel and turns to Elexorian*

I do not think I have enough power to create that large an illusion. I have been put in charge of protecting the healers. That will be my duty and I will perform it as asked *glances at shaylar* I am sure they will all cooperate...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<<>>

*A Black horse gallops towards the Front Gate from the Kalsho road. Its rider is a young woman wearing a black dress which seems to merge with her horse, she is very pale with white hair in pale perfect curls which is stark against the black, but her eyes are also black.

She is slumped across the horse, her dress is ripped & dirty and she is bleeding steadily from cuts. The horse keeps moving at a gallop towards the gate causing the party to scatter a little, but at the last minute slows down and stops just short of the cart. The female rider, on second though perhaps in a rather precise manner, slips from the horse and land on the floor infront of the magicians*

[Alyssa] " Orcs.... on Kalsho Road.... they are coming...."


Front Gate

Post 836

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*Runs over to her*

Healer I need a healer


Front Gate

Post 837

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)

*runs toward Shaylar and the messenger.*

Here, this should help.

*Avatar casts a spell on Alyssa that slows the passage of time around her.*

There that should slow the bleeding and keep her from deteriorating until a healer arrives.

*He turns toward Shaylar.*

Are there any mages left in the dining hall, milady?


Front Gate

Post 838

Tivunel

*Alanna runs over too, and starts dabbing at the wounds with the piece of cloth she had been polishing her sword with *

This may help unitl a proper healer gets here. Were you able to see roughly how many orcs there were?


Front Gate

Post 839

Tivunel


Front Gate

Post 840

Bulletproof Cupid~

*Alyssa frowns and tries to push away people trying to get up but moving slowly as the time around her*

[Alyssa] They're coming....Orcs... they're coming.... *she glances across at Ezekiel, who tries his hardest not to make eye contact, and passes out*


Key: Complain about this post