A Conversation for Shadow Realm

The Castle Grounds

Post 1

Sponge Rob Squarepants

Surrounding the castle are the castle grounds. Great lawns and flower beds spread from the main gates filling the lanscape with colour. Beyond these lie the forest, filled with wild game and flowers it is the perfect place for one of noble blood to enjoy their leisure time.


The Castle Grounds

Post 2

Snowy

*Walks carefully into Ishmael's camp and looks around before considering herself safe and sitting on a log, she watches him build up his fire*


The Castle Grounds

Post 3

Sponge Rob Squarepants

*Ishmael builds the fire, he retrieves a small pack hidden in the undergrowth and begins to unpack*

So Maia.... Have you thought any more towards my offer..

*Ishmael retrieves a bed roll from his pack and lays it out near the fire. He takes a small bottle of clear liquid from his belt and pours himself a small measure into a cup and takes a swig*

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*He offers the cup to Maia*

Would you care for a hit..?


The Castle Grounds

Post 4

Snowy

*Shudders and shakes her head at his offer*

I had best return to my hide before it gets too dark
I will let you know my decision in the morning

*Stands to leave but turns to Ishmael before departing*


You had best tamp down that fire, it will be seen for miles around *grins*


*Walks towards her own camp area*


The Castle Grounds

Post 5

Sponge Rob Squarepants

*Ishmael watches as Maia leaves, admiring her cat like grace, he smiles to himself.*

Hmmm maybe that one could be more valuable than I first thought </>

*Ishmael quickly downs the rest of his drink and throws the remaining drops onto the fire making it flare. He quickly soaks the embers with water extinguishing the flames and covers the pit with earth blocking any remaining smoke*

*yawn*

*Ishmael wraps himself in his bedroll, taking one last look around he falls swiftly but lightly to sleep*


The Castle Grounds

Post 6

Snowy

*Maia quietly and carefully relocates her hide and watches Ishmael sleep*


The Castle Grounds

Post 7

Captain T A Nuge, leader of the Clique (A3542186) Join today! -Back from the dead-

*strolls in* good day.


The Castle Grounds

Post 8

Snowy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Maia looks at Ishmael as she fingers her knife. She remembers that she is to gather information on the people here, perhaps this man and his employer could supply the information she needs*

*Grinning to herself, she backs away, retreating further into the woods, until she has to climb a tree to see Ishmael's encampment*



Let's see where you will lead me, my newfound friend </>


The Castle Grounds

Post 9

Captain T A Nuge, leader of the Clique (A3542186) Join today! -Back from the dead-

*looks at the forest, sees Maia clinging to the topmost point of the tallest pine tree in the forest, waves* Hello?smiley - erm


The Castle Grounds

Post 10

Sponge Rob Squarepants

*Ishmael wakes and collects his stuff together*

Ah well looks like I have learnt all I can here...
Time to report back...

*Ishmael checks the surrounding area, happy he is alone he steps forward and a slice of light appears in front of him, widening until a vision of a beach can be seen through it. He takes one last look around focusing for a second on the tree where Maia hides and smiles to himself. He steps in and the hole vanishes as quickly as it appeared*


The Castle Grounds

Post 11

Captain T A Nuge, leader of the Clique (A3542186) Join today! -Back from the dead-

*Takes out a shovel and digs hole again, looks at Maia and laughs, jumps in hole*


The Castle Grounds

Post 12

Khamsin

*a portal opens and fills the hole with water*

* a wisp moves out of the portal and beyond to the castle*


Key: Complain about this post