A Conversation for Shadow Realm

The Room of Illusions

Post 161

Dragon Lord back with avengence

I agree Yuna, but whats best? Staying here or losing Saiga to BW?


The Room of Illusions

Post 162

Yuna, partner of Saiga, in the Shadow Realm.

*I grab hold of it, my hands shaking.*

What are you doing?


The Room of Illusions

Post 163

Dragon Lord back with avengence

Yuna Give it to him, please Trust me.


The Room of Illusions

Post 164

Yuna, partner of Saiga, in the Shadow Realm.

*I look over to Draco, with a serious look in my eyes.*

I don't know WHO I can trust anymore.


The Room of Illusions

Post 165

Dragon Lord back with avengence

*I look deeply into Yuna's Eyes* You can trust me, *I pull my sword out and give it to Yuna* If this doesnt work and something bad happens you can stab me!


The Room of Illusions

Post 166

Flamestrike

*smiles at you with that familiar, paitent smile I had when you were worried hurt or confused*

Me I hope...


The Room of Illusions

Post 167

Yuna, partner of Saiga, in the Shadow Realm.

*I hand the sword back to Draco.*

I have my own sword.

*I gently take the necklace off and hand it to Saiga.*


The Room of Illusions

Post 168

Dragon Lord back with avengence

* i pull my sword away*

Saiga are you ready?

Yuna stand back abit.


The Room of Illusions

Post 169

Flamestrike

Just in case

*a portal opens*

It will take you anywhere you need to go.

*I place the necklace over my neck and vanish into it contained and held in the gemstone*


The Room of Illusions

Post 170

Dragon Lord back with avengence

SAIGA???? *looks worringly at Yuna*


The Room of Illusions

Post 171

Yuna, partner of Saiga, in the Shadow Realm.

*I look worringly back at Draco even more confused and worried then he is.*


The Room of Illusions

Post 172

Dragon Lord back with avengence

*i laugh nervously* Yuna i dont know what to say.

< i dont actually because i dont know where FS is going with this lol>


The Room of Illusions

Post 173

Yuna, partner of Saiga, in the Shadow Realm.



*I grab hold of Draco tightly and we step through the portal to the beach.*


The Room of Illusions

Post 174

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*Lil stirs and gradually wakens to find Cara smiling at her from his desk*

*"Good Morning My Lady" he had said to her.. and she blushed, she felt flustered by his attentions*


Good Morning Master Cara *she replied quietly*

*She smiled back at him and began to rise from the bed, when suddenly the room shuddered and jolted*

CARA!

*She cried as she held onto the bed in terror! Still the shuddering continued*

*She felt his strong arms around her as he held her tightly. He was saying something ... but it was too quiet to understand the words... then she realized he was not talking to her!...He was chanting something over and over*


*She held on tightly to him until the shuddering stopped*


The Room of Illusions

Post 175

Sponge Rob Squarepants

*Cara holds lil close to him as he finishes his spell reassuring her that all is safe*

*He turns and faces her*

Do not worry...
The sounds you hear are just warning alarms, someone has entered the tower without my invitation.
They have left now and it they should be glad they did one second longer and the internal defences activate.
If they had been caught in those they would never had survived.

*Cara leans to one side as listening to something and then he turns back to Lil*

It seems we did indeed have visitors My Lady.
It seems two people who appeard to be our friend the half breed, the lady yuna, and a newcomer to the realm visited us briefly.

*Cara turns and talks into thin air*

Go about your duties and reset the defences.

*you hear a voice like a soft whisper carried on the wind and it says*

yeeessss massssteerrrr...

*Cara turns to Lil*

Are you ok My Lady...
You must be hungry can I get you some breakfast..


The Room of Illusions

Post 176

Brena, now controlled by me


The Room of Illusions

Post 177

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*Closing her eyes at the memories*

Yuna, she was here? *walks around the room*
She is gone now, you say?

*Lil walks to the table and absent mindly runs her fingers over the wood grain.*

I'm sorry. You asked if I was hungry...No, I don't think I could eat. Not just yet....

*Walks to the window and looks out... all she can see is clouds below her. She shudders, this is very like the view from the other room that held her and Rin prisoner, at the mercy of Brena and Yuna*

No!.. No food...Thank you... Please.. I need to got outside.. I need to know I can go outside...... Cara? *She can feel herself panic with the memories*


The Room of Illusions

Post 178

Sponge Rob Squarepants

*Cara walks up behind Lil and places a hand gently on her shoulder*
*he looks out of the window at the daylight shining across the sea of green that is the forest surrounding his tower*

You are right My Lady I have been neglectful of your wishes you are free to roam around the tower and it seems to be a beautiful day outside. If you do wish to go for a walk may I suggest taking the northen trail it leads into a clearing about half a mile up surrounded by a small but natural orchard.
I believe there is small brook that runs through the center as well...

*cara waves his hand over a section of the floor and a circle glows upon it*

This will take you outside the main door if you do wish to venture outside, and there is one similar outside that will bring you directly back to this room...

If you wish to explore the tower however may I first warn you that there are some doors that are locked to you. but that is only for your own saftey not for any other reason.

All the servants that dwell within this place have been instructed to follow your commands as if they came from myself you should have no problems.


The Room of Illusions

Post 179

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

You would let me leave?

I can go outside?


*Lil looks and the glowing circle and back at Cara...waiting for the trickery... the deceit to show... and yet she can detect none*


*Carefully, she steps into the circle and closes her eyes and suddenly her stomach churn with the sudden rush downwards and she is outside*

*She looks around the base of the tower... just plain walls... no doors at all! She look up to the top most level and can see the sun reflecting off something... Cara's Mask she thinks to herself... Is he watching me... or watching over me?*

*Slowly Lil makes her way to the path that will lead to the orchard on the hill nearby*


The Room of Illusions

Post 180

Sponge Rob Squarepants

*cara looks down out of the window and sees lil appear at the base of the tower*
*he sees the smile on her face, the wind blowing through her hair and just the sight makes him happy*

*he turns and speaks a few words and suddenly a small imp appears flaoting at head height*

Go and watch over her my little friend make sure she is safe but do not let her see you, I don't want her to get the wrong idea.

*the imp salutes and flies towards the window slowley turning into mist as it goes, the mist passes through a small crack in the window and floats off after lil*

*cara turns back to his books, happy that lil will be safe without it seeming he is being over protective of her*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more