A Conversation for Guesses for the Grand Prix of Malaysia

Place your guesses here!

Post 1

GinTonyx - Keeper and Mixer of the Gin and Tonic, Muse of the Lemon Garden.

This is the one and only place to place your predictions on the Formula One Race of Kuala Lumpur.

Please pace your predictions before Friday, March 19th 00:00 GMT.

Good luck! May the better guesser win!
-Gin


Place your guesses here!

Post 2

GinTonyx - Keeper and Mixer of the Gin and Tonic, Muse of the Lemon Garden.

U160161; 1; 2; 3; 8; 6; 9; 7; 5; 1; 2; 3; 6; 8; 9; 14; 9;

This is what I guess. What do you?

-Gin


Place your guesses here!

Post 3

SomeMuppet

U225307; 1;2;3;8;4;9;14;6;1;2;9;8;4;3;7;14

Thought I'd enter this one


Place your guesses here!

Post 4

Dark Master - The end is now (2005/03/01) Officially Left

U565352;1;2;9;3;8;7;4;6;1;2;8;3;9;4;7;5;

There we go, some rearangements from last time and plenty of guesses (that is the point of F 1 Challenge)


Place your guesses here!

Post 5

E G Mel

U49849;1;2;8;3;6;4;9;5;1;8;2;3;4;6;9;7;

I think it may be interesting to see if Alonso can keep ahead of the BMW this time round and I'm putting faith in the improvements the Brigestones say they have made!

However I did a total of read the ITV F-1 website today so my guesses are far from educated!

Mel smiley - hsif


Place your guesses here!

Post 6

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

U40285; 3; 1; 2; 4; 8; 11; 7; 9; 1; 2; 3; 8; 7; 4; 14; 6;


Place your guesses here!

Post 7

Cyzaki

1;2;3;5;4;8;7;6;1;2;3;8;6;10;4;7;

smiley - panda


Race is closed!

Post 8

GinTonyx - Keeper and Mixer of the Gin and Tonic, Muse of the Lemon Garden.

Hey Cyzaki!

You forgot to include your U-Number! And you are quite late with your guess. Did you watch the free practise?

But since you're the Master of our Club I will let it go. I'll let it go.

Good luck to all guessers, especially to *ME*!

-Gin


Race is closed!

Post 9

Cyzaki

Oh yes, I forgot my number, i'll find it out in a sec smiley - smiley

And I know I was late with my guess (loads of work to do yesterday so no internet smiley - sadface) and I only found out about the free practise results *after* my guess, or I would have put Kimi first!

smiley - panda


Race is closed!

Post 10

Cyzaki

U223973, there ya go smiley - smiley

smiley - panda


Race is closed!

Post 11

E G Mel

I wouldn't put any money on Kimi yet!

http://www.itv-f1.com/news/news_story/20166

Mel smiley - hsif


Race is closed!

Post 12

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

smiley - groan


Race Results

Post 13

GinTonyx - Keeper and Mixer of the Gin and Tonic, Muse of the Lemon Garden.

Hey guys!

The results are for last weekend's GP are out.
U565352, U223973 and U49849 win with 30 Pts each!


Check out A2349867 (race result details) and A2348949 (overall standings) for details!

-Gin


Race Results

Post 14

GinTonyx - Keeper and Mixer of the Gin and Tonic, Muse of the Lemon Garden.

PS @ the winners:
Go get the badges for your personal spaces at A2348949!

(It's too bad I don't get one this time! smiley - sadface )


Race Results

Post 15

E G Mel

Woohoo, I'm getting better at this.... Just don't expect it to last smiley - sadface

Mel smiley - hsif


Race Results

Post 16

GinTonyx - Keeper and Mixer of the Gin and Tonic, Muse of the Lemon Garden.

You do know that I am angry at you, right? *I* wanted to win this one! *grrr*! But not only did you win this race you are now also the overall leader! *hmpf*!

No really... congratulations! smiley - biggrin I'll get you next time though!
-Gin


Race Results

Post 17

E G Mel

You probably will. Bearing in mind that my guesses are made after 1/2 hour reading the ITV site and not a lot else.

The next one should be interesting, how well do the F-1 engines cope with sand?!!!

Mel smiley - hsif


Key: Complain about this post