A Conversation for The CLI/STUMPED Mine

Lobby and Security

Post 61

Butch Cadbury

*In desperation, tries to communicate via blinking in morse code. Unfortunately, Butch knows neither morse code, nor how to read/write.*




Lobby and Security

Post 62

Chesworth, Head of CLI Security

*the web material spun around Butch Cadbury begins to biodegrade, making it increasingly brittle and fragile*

*the countdown in Lindt's pocket continues*

beep... beep... beep...


Lobby and Security

Post 63

Butch Cadbury

*A macaraccoon falls down the chimney onto Butch, looks around then quickly scurries back up. The impact, however, has cracked the legs of Butch's casing. Butch struggles and manages to free his legs, then sit up. With some effort, he manages to stand, then walk over to where Lindt and Hersh are standing. He swivels to stare at one, then the other, then he starts wildly kicking them both.*

!


Lobby and Security

Post 64

Chesworth, Head of CLI Security

*the web-mummy casing is now beginning to fall apart of its own accord*

beep... beep... beep... beep...


Lobby and Security

Post 65

Butch Cadbury

! ! ..OTIC IMBECILES WITH HALF A BRAIN BETWEEN...smiley - bigeyes

Hey! I can talk!

*Pushes outwards with his arms and breaks free of his cocoon. Is so overjoyed with his new-found freedom that he forgets to be angry with the others. Grabs their arms and starts dancing around.*

Woo hoooooo!

*Eventually settles down and goes to sit behind the security desk. Glances at the surface of the desk and notices the pile of blank incident report forms in a tray. Frowns.* smiley - sadface

Hey guys. I'm pretty sure we just had an incident. And you know what that means.

smiley - groan


Lobby and Security

Post 66

Chesworth, Head of CLI Security

*the box in Lindt's pocket commences to emit an ear-splitting electronic feedback squeal*


Lobby and Security

Post 67

Butch Cadbury

*Covers ears*

Arrrgggghhhhh! How many times do I have to tell you, Lindt - leave your custom Karaoke amp at home!

Now, fill these out, guys.

*Distributes incident report forms*

Remember, they want them in triplicate. Okay, now who knows how to write?


Lobby and Security

Post 68

Lindt Eastwood

An' more important, who's got the crayon?


Lobby and Security

Post 69

Hersh Ritter

Har, har, very funny, Lindt.

*Bends over his paper and painstakingly fills in some of the blanks. Pauses, scratching his head*

Hey Butch, who'd you put down under "date"?


Lobby and Security

Post 70

Chesworth, Head of CLI Security

*the screech from the money box finally stops and the box falls open inside Lindt's pocket, with an audible snap*

*five heavy 10-moxon coins fall to the bottom of his pocket*

*in the other pocket, the spidercambot has ceased to beep and is now grower incrementally warmer inside its filament cocoon*


Lobby and Security

Post 71

Lindt Eastwood

*When the coins drop into Lindt's pocket, his pants fall down around his ankles. He looks around wildly.*

Okay, who did that?


Lobby and Security

Post 72

Butch Cadbury

*Looks up from the various x's and squiggles he has been putting into the boxes on his form.*

Did wha...HAR HAR HAR...look at Lindt's pants everyone...HAR HAR HAR...I think you had too much chili for lunch, Lindt, yer pants are still smokin' where yuh blew them down around yer ankles...HAR HAR HAR


Lobby and Security

Post 73

Chesworth, Head of CLI Security


*the spidercambot incandesces and bursts in a brief flame, consuming part of Lindt's trousers before going out*

*the moxon coins clank as they hit the ground*


Lobby and Security

Post 74

Lindt Eastwood

*Looks, open mouthed, at his pants and the coins. Then slowly looks up at the ceiling.*

Thank you, Lord, for the money. But ah had somethin' diffrent in mind when ah asked fer somethin' hot in mah pants.


Lobby and Security

Post 75

Hersh Ritter

*Signs his name on his report, crossing the 'X' with a flourish.*

There. All done in triplicate. Now, where wuz we supposed to take these, Butch?


Lobby and Security

Post 76

Butch Cadbury

*With his tongue poking out of the side of his mouth, Butch concentrates furiously on finishing his report. Finally, he finishes.*

Hope y'all pressed hard so that it went through all the copies.

*Butch's report is mostly shredded, since he pressed so hard that his pen literally went through all the layers and carved a groove in the desk beneath.*

If they can't read this, they can come down to this here desk and take a rubbing. Har har har.

Now we gotta take these down to Admin. Level 2, I b'leive.

*Stands up.*

Everyone finished?


Lobby and Security

Post 77

The Semisweet Kid

*Throws his report into the fire*

Whyzn't ya'll jus use the 'spress delivery choot, like I jus done?

Hey, is those Moxons? Real Moxons?


Lobby and Security

Post 78

Butch Cadbury

Now Kid, doncha remember from our inchocdrination classes that "all incident reports must be delivered in person to the incidental officer on Admin. Level 2 no later than blah blah blah."

*Notices the coins*

Oooo. Where's yuh get those?


Lobby and Security

Post 79

Lindt Eastwood

*Pulls up his pants, which now have a large hole with a charred edge in the side of one leg. Picks up the coins and puts them in his pocket. The pants fall to the floor again. Lindt pulls them back up, and walks over to the security desk, holding the pants up with one hand. He rummages in a drawer and pulls out a length of twine. With considerable difficulty, and several ups and downs of the pants, he manages to thread the twine through the belt loops and ties it in a tight double knot. Almost immendiatly, a pained look crosses his face.*

I gotta go pee.


Lobby and Security

Post 80

Hersh Ritter

*Rolls his eyes*

Well, I'm not waitin' round no more. Come on, let's go.

*Exits to Administration Offices thread.*


Key: Complain about this post