A Conversation for The Recreation Room

Why not just go naked and get it over with?

Post 1

Circle Caretaker and General Flunky

Modern swinsuits really puzzle me. They consist of two strings. Why bother? It would be more honest to just go naked.

It's bad enough that adult women choose to be exhibitionists and parade around in public looking like tarts, but have you seen the clothes for little girls? I'm talking ~little~ girls. They're starting to look like streetwalkers. I've heard of a line of panties in girls size 6 and smaller that have printed sexually suggestive phrases printed on the crotches.

Back to swimsuits and hypocracy. If a woman were to go to a store wearing a bra and panties or a nightgown she wuold be arrested. But she can wear a swimsuit in public that is much more revealing that regular underwear.

And while I'm at it, I'd like to lodge a formal complaint about all of the men who think it is perfectly ok to go topless all summer. Why is a man's chest naked chest any more attractive than a woman's. Since women have to cover up - except when wearing a swimsuit - then men should have to as well. And I'd appreciate it if men would wear swim trunks large enough so their b***s don't hang out. This is not something I want to see while lounging around the pool.


Why not just go naked and get it over with?

Post 2

Researcher 198131

Just to ad to that. Why is it, at the beach, the people who really should cover up insist on being the ones who are most exposed? Huge revolting old hairy men wearing speedos, arhghgh. smiley - yuk

smiley - elf


Why not just go naked and get it over with?

Post 3

Hypatia

Some people really aren't built for spandex. smiley - ill

The word for sexually suggestive children's clothing is kinderslut, I believe.


Why not just go naked and get it over with?

Post 4

Lady Chattingly

I've found this conversation two years after it started, but as long as we are discussing appropriate clothing, what about the young women who insist on wearing low rise jeans and cut off shirts and exposing everyone to their butt cracks? My daughter would not have been allowed out of the house dressed like that! smiley - cross

I was in a store the other day and there was a woman in her early sixties in there who was wearing shorts so short and tight that her butt cheeks were showing and there wasn't much else left to the imagination either. She's someone's grandma, for crying out loud!!!
smiley - bluelight


Why not just go naked and get it over with?

Post 5

Hypatia

I guess this is the age of anything goes. What I don't understand is how these people can think they look good in these clothes/nonclothes. Since they wear them in public they must like the way they look.


Why not just go naked and get it over with?

Post 6

Researcher 198131

Yeah, butt cracks are bad. As are the unsightly muffin-tops that hang over these low cut jeans. smiley - ill

smiley - elf


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more