A Conversation for Fabrizi’s Restaurant

A certain lack of chain restaurants

Post 1

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Good article Jimi - too bad they don't deliver cross-country! I like the footnote about the outdoor restrooms and the bears - a scary combination indeed smiley - smiley

The last paragraph is the only thing I'm not sure about....it reads like a commercial, and even if it makes it past the editors, I don't know that you need it. Especially if it is the only restaurant in town!


A certain lack of chain restaurants

Post 2

Jimi X

I left it in so people wouldn't think I was trying to hog it all to myself! smiley - winkeye

And besides, a certain Sub-ed I know left in the phone number and address of a pizza shop Peta visited over the summer with her family. And TPTB allowed that to go in. It's sort of a grey area, and THEY can take it out. But I've been eating there since I was 3 and figured they could get a plug for all the pasta and sauce I've consumed.

They *do* allow you to buy jars of sauce now. We bought six to last us until the spring!

- X


A certain lack of chain restaurants

Post 3

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Good enough for me!

Incidentally, your forum posts are usually the first thing I see in the morning when I fire up h2g2 at work.......I mean, they would be *if* I fired up h2g2 at work........*wink*


A certain lack of chain restaurants

Post 4

Jimi X

It's got to be a time zone thing...


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Fabrizi’s Restaurant

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more