A Conversation for The Basil Brush Lover's Club

The Common Room

Post 1

BLT: Not dead - yet

This is were devoted brushites hang out, mak posters and discuss future campaigns to give Basil Brush dominancy over ALL TV shows.

Drop in, and say HA! HA! HA! BOOM! BOOM!


The Common Room

Post 2

Khamsin

Don't worry about the money

the money the Brushite have is nothing compared to Jordans Cookie vaults I have been "borrowing" millions of Cookies fromsmiley - evilgrin


The Common Room

Post 3

BLT: Not dead - yet

smiley - rofl


The Common Room

Post 4

Khamsin

want a cookie? I did make them

*pulls out a plate of cookies he brought for the opening party*

If this is a party where is everyone?


The Common Room

Post 5

BLT: Not dead - yet

well you ARE the third member, so go figure, if you want a party, senselessly promote the society (like I've been)


The Common Room

Post 6

Khamsin

smiley - rofl well have you been round all the guilds asking to be an ally, go to Anthea's office, and any others say the fools guild.

Make yourselff their allies and they will comesmiley - winkeye


The Common Room

Post 7

Khamsin

Don't forget the league of H2G2, thingites, thieves, and so on


The Common Room

Post 8

BLT: Not dead - yet

Aye Aye Kham'n!


The Common Room

Post 9

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

hello, popping in here for the first time



smiley - cheers


The Common Room

Post 10

BLT: Not dead - yet

mornin'! Have a beer! How's life been treating ya?


The Common Room

Post 11

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

*considers telling the truth and decides against it*

oh fine, fine.

and thanks for the smiley - ale



smiley - cheers


The Common Room

Post 12

BLT: Not dead - yet

good to hear it


The Common Room

Post 13

Watermusic

Is this where we can post our insane - or is that inane? conversations?
Am already Garden Fool (I got them confused with gnomes) and Mistress of the pack of thingite Jack Russell Terrors (with teeth) and Basil's K9 Defence Chief - and other thingies no doubt.
Your ref: on previous page http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/news/02100302.shtml is to the people who meerly appreciate Basil.

We Brushites do more than that - WE LOVE BASIL!!!!

Ha! Ha! Ha! BOOM! BOOM!


The Common Room

Post 14

BLT: Not dead - yet

Well said! I applaud your brushism! Ha! Ha! Ha! BOOM! BOOM!


The Common Room

Post 15

BLT: Not dead - yet

Well, I know I already posted this on the recruitment thread, but I want to make sure everybody knows, so here it is: you may be wondering why the word: "INITIATION" has appeared next to your name (If you're a member). It means you are in your Initiation period. To become a full-fledged member you must either do a good deed for the club or recruit two new members (members have to agree that you recruited them).


Key: Complain about this post