A Conversation for Two Turtle Doves

Not sure but...

Post 1

Minshi

Think it repesents two lovers, togetherness, unity and that. Or peace, but I am sure its the earlyer. Ever seen an image of it? I seen a few, two doves close togheter mainly, well maybe.


two what birds?

Post 2

Harvey the wonderhorse

asI heard a small child singing..and I promise this is true.. "two f***ing birds and a party in a pear tree"


Two other things

Post 3

Kisaki no Zennyuu

Every time I see this song, I think of Glen Erath's version of 12 Days, having something to do with the Chargers, and of a version I heard once on the local Classical Music radio station. Line 2 in Erath's version went "Two tons of Bud", line 1 of the other was "And a Japanese transistor radio". The mention of "two -bleep- birds" somehow reminded me of this....


Two other things

Post 4

Spence AKA spanner

I don't think it has anything to with anything. it is just that it is easy to sing when you have had a few beers at Christnas.
Try to imagine singing 'You Oughta Know' by Alanis Morisette at Christmas smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more