A Conversation for Keratoconus

A2112238 - Keratoconus

Post 21

Pimms

oh, and one typo: gas-permable > gas-permeable

Pimmsalooniesmiley - winkeye


A2112238 - Keratoconus

Post 22

stjarna

Thanks - typo now corrected.

BTW, it's more that I don't have to worry about the post-op stuff over Christmas, especially as I've got a 6 hour drive tomorrow - I'm trying to keep the actual op out of my mind!


A2112238 - Keratoconus

Post 23

Z

smiley - wow this is an excellent first entry, it's a pleasure to meet someone who's written all this as a first entry, lurked first and read the writting guidelines.

*shakes hand* I hope that this is the first of many new entries of yours smiley - biggrin

I see you've discovered the wonder that in Guide post the GML editor..

smiley - goodluck with the surgery..


A2112238 - Keratoconus

Post 24

J

Thank you very much! You make a <./>scout</.>'s job easy! smiley - biggrin

Well done.

smiley - blacksheep


Congratulations - Your Entry has been Picked for the Edited Guide!

Post 25

h2g2 auto-messages

Your Guide Entry has just been picked from Peer Review by one of our Scouts, and is now heading off into the Editorial Process, which ends with publication in the Edited Guide. We've therefore moved this Review Conversation out of Peer Review and to the entry itself.

If you'd like to know what happens now, check out the page on 'What Happens after your Entry has been Recommended?' at EditedGuide-Process. We hope this explains everything.

Thanks for contributing to the Edited Guide!


Congratulations - Your Entry has been Picked for the Edited Guide!

Post 26

stjarna

Cheers smiley - cheers!

I'll now see if I can think of other things to write about!


Congratulations - Your Entry has been Picked for the Edited Guide!

Post 27

J

Good work smiley - bubbly

Jodan - Scout


Congratulations - Your Entry has been Picked for the Edited Guide!

Post 28

Z

Congratulations..

This is fun.. I'd love you to write more for the guide. If your stuck for ideas why not have a lurk at A1293365 challenge h2g2.. Where people have suggested topics that don't have an entry of their own but could have.

We'll be happy to help you if you need a hand. Well I will! and Jodan will, and I'm sure plenty of others would as well..


Congratulations - Your Entry has been Picked for the Edited Guide!

Post 29

J

Indeed, yes. smiley - smiley In fact, there's a whole slew of people over at A1355195 who'll help you if you need it.

Keep on trucking smiley - ok

smiley - blacksheep


Congratulations - Your Entry has been Picked for the Edited Guide!

Post 30

stjarna

Thanks for that - I didn't know about Challenge H2G2. I'll take a good look later if I can't come up with anything (or I might take a look in the Flea Market).


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Keratoconus

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more