A Conversation for The H2G2 Tolkien film and book Society!

Angerthas Moria

Post 1

SEF

This is the same ring inscription but as it might be written in the Moria version of the Angerthas (runes). Note that these are not the same as the nearly genuine runes Tolkien used for The Hobbit. Note also the large size of the TABLE (46K). It may be unwise to display both this and the 33K elvish one at the same time - though most PCs and connections would cope.
















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Angerthas Moria

Post 2

Asmodai Dark (The Eternal Builder, servant of Howard, Crom, and Beans)

Just had a look. Its great apart from all the weird lines at the left hand side before the writing.


Angerthas Moria

Post 3

SEF

That's odd. I wasn't seeing any such lines when I tested it. It shouldn't really differ in that respect from the previous one. What browser (and computer) are you using? Perhaps it would be better for you in the old gold rather than scarlet (just globally replace FF0000 with CC9900) in case it is a screen blur effect.


Angerthas Moria

Post 4

Asmodai Dark (The Eternal Builder, servant of Howard, Crom, and Beans)

dont worry fixed it. Just an error in its loading on my pc, just had it with the elvish one.


Angerthas Moria

Post 5

Wøñkø

i made a huge smiley that kept having errors like that. all sorts of weird distortions. it was maybe 90K or something.


Angerthas Moria

Post 6

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

what is it for the stuff on the top of the page?

I'd like to put it on my U page


Angerthas Moria

Post 7

SEF

You can look at A2111365 with <./>test2111365</.>. The thread where I put just the code for the ring inscription is F1701868?thread=354741


Angerthas Moria

Post 8

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

thank you smiley - biggrin


Angerthas Moria

Post 9

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Asmodai dark, could you also put that image at hte top of the main page that looks like hte ring band on this. Or is this it?


Angerthas Moria

Post 10

Asmodai Dark (The Eternal Builder, servant of Howard, Crom, and Beans)

Yeh thats ours (if were talkin about the same thing) SEF did the inscription.
BTW AK where did that logo go?


Angerthas Moria

Post 11

SEF

I thought AK put the LoTR panel code on the end of the One Ring thread (link a few posts back).


Angerthas Moria

Post 12

Asmodai Dark (The Eternal Builder, servant of Howard, Crom, and Beans)

err.. might have done, ill have a look later, the xbox is calling me again...


Angerthas Moria

Post 13

AK - fancy that!

Wonko tweaked mine a bit when I wasn't looking, but it looks a wee bit mroe like the actual logo, and its at A1917245


Angerthas Moria

Post 14

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

that's neat!


Angerthas Moria

Post 15

AK - fancy that!

And it's our badge, I think, at least until we get an official one...
Bit long, as the code for badges goes, but smiley - shrug


Key: Complain about this post