A Conversation for Great Cop Shows

CSI

Post 1

Northern Boy (lost somewhere in the great rhubarb triangle) <master of Freudian typos> Man or Badger?

A fairly recent show from the U.S. featuring the work of a forensics team, i thinks it's a great show, showing the various tricks and ingienious practices used in forensics. Although i do have a problem with them apparently doing the forensics and all the rest of the investigating as well, it makes you wonder what all the other detectives are supposed to be doing whilst these super cops are running around the place!


CSI

Post 2

dancinglady (Life's truest happiness is found in the friendships we make along the way)

I agree totally. CSI is being shown in Spain right now and is an excellent series. I don't know how true to life it is but it's certainly very interesting and eye opening to see how they always get their man (or woman!).


CSI

Post 3

Rains - Wondering where time's going and why it's in so much of a hurry!

I love CSI - it's really clever for a US cop show smiley - winkeye.

I find the explanations and investigations of every little bit absolutely fascinating; especially how they pull together the story of what happened from seemingly illogical bits.

Plus the characters are all very human and so are the storylines, which helps.


Key: Complain about this post