A Conversation for Pixies, Gnomes and Gremlins

Underpants Gnomes

Post 1

Azermaine

Now, I am not sure if you Brits get to see South Park( a cartoon tv show of infinite Hilarity), but 1 episode the did, revolved around Underpants gnomes. Apparently, they sneak(rather loudly in the show) in at night and steal your underpants from your underwear drawer. Just thought it should be added to the list, at least as a cousin the the sock gnomes.

The MAD1


Underpants Gnomes

Post 2

Peregrin

D'oh! Of course! I saw that episode a couple of weeks ago and it didn't even occur to me. I'll add a reference. Thanks.


Underpants Gnomes

Post 3

Azermaine

Not a problem. I am always glad to help out. I also have another possible suggestion. Do you play AD&D? Well if you don't it's called Advanced Dungeons and Dragons. IT is paper roleplaying game I am sure you have heard of before. Anyway, one of the books for it is called the Monstruos Compendium. It contains all the info on a WHOLE LOT of monsters and creatures and such. There are extensive listings for Fairies and Gnomes and Pixies and their relatives. They give info on Living habitats and personalities and culture. All that stuff is stricly for the game, but most of it is pretty valid and makes sense. MAybe you should check em out, might give you some more ideas.

The MAdd1 has spoken


Underpants Gnomes

Post 4

Peregrin

Thanks, sounds interesting! If I had lots of time I'd have a look... but I don't at the moment... I'll definately make a note of it though!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more