A Conversation for Pixies, Gnomes and Gremlins

Brain Gnomes

Post 1

stubs20

Brain Gnomes begin their lives off like normal gnomes, in mountainous regions, building not-so-useful machines, but they crave something more. Using a shrinking machine, they shrink down an almost infinitive amount of times and using telaporters, teleport to all the bedrooms of the world, and enter the ear-canal and live in the brain. They can only do this at night for fear of people finding out and wearing earmuffs to bed. This explains the moods you sometimes get and can't explain. For example, if you wake up and want to beat the living hell out of someone or thing, the generation of gnomes inside your head is a angry bunch. Once the gnomes have shrunk, they are in an excited state, moving extremely fast, only having roughly 24 hours until their ultimate demise. The next shift of gnomes come in and clean up their now dead friends, since there is a finite amount of space, they excrete them out of the scalp in bags sewn together to create what we know as hair. Hair on other parts of the body are gnomes that have been banished from the main group, and are taking out of the excited state, allowing them to create other colonies in the body. This explains 2 things, 1) When we reach puberty we begin to grow hair in different places, 2) Rebellious tendencies begin to appear. I believe these to be connected with the brain gnomes. If you stay up till all hours of the night, and feel a drained feeling the day after. This can be explained by the gnomes being scared of being discovered and not entering the brain, this causes the host to feel drain that the gnomes fuel them the mental energy used for thinking and motor skills.


Brain Gnomes

Post 2

Peregrin

smiley - biggrin superb... I couldn't think of a better explanation for our moods myself. If it's OK with you I'll add it to the entry smiley - smiley


Brain Gnomes

Post 3

stubs20

sure thing thats why i posted the conversation.


Brain Gnomes

Post 4

skybear

I have just had a 'strike' by my Brain Gnomes, as I did not rember to put down the passwords to the BBC. So that I could logon to the H2G2 site.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more