A Conversation for Monty Python but Monty Python or monty python and monty python to monty python.

Reminds me...

Post 1

Researcher 178815

...of the Spam song. smiley - winkeye


Reminds me...

Post 2

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his head
"Will make an entry about it. Nephew, canyou find that bed time story, it must be somewhere on our Personal Space."

Nephew Who tapping on his consoles
"Ah, here it is < A1960599 >. By the way did you join the society?"


Reminds me...

Post 3

Researcher 178815

For Monty Python? On h2g2? Where? Point me in its direction, please!


Reminds me...

Post 4

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Nephew Who dragging some cables behind him
"I have got a link to them somewhere. Last seen a researcher with a link in his nickname, you will also find it in the Classified Adds if they used the right link.
By the way, I have some content for 'Channel 42' perhaps you can use it < A1911999 >. And how about the concert performanced live on the radio, I am sure you can get it scheduled in. < A1953911 >."

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his antennae
"Oh, and sorry, we are a bit slow in responding. We read your nick name as 'AK nonexistent < U236276 >'. We have dialogs some forty two threads together, sorry will not happen again."

Newsreader intermitting the conversation shuffling some papers in his hands
"And now for something completely different."


Reminds me...

Post 5

AK - fancy that!

Traveller... get rid of this entry, we're number 14 now on the search but its #12 so if you get rid of it we'll move up one... or jsut put something else here insterad instead of all those monty pythons...


Reminds me...

Post 6

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his head
"We can not beat the plain text entry in the search for 'monty python' This entry is one big link to the society.
Besides, reformulate the search to 'monty python fan' or 'monty python' +society and we are number one.
Anyway I am busy experimenting to get just below the society by altering the title already."


Reminds me...

Post 7

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his head
"I think some indexing subroutines have been adjusted. 'Jim Lynn', can this have anything to do with the DNA2.2 ?"


Reminds me...

Post 8

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

arrghh! 'day jar veiw' I've just come from a Monty Python multi repeated threadsmiley - coolvisions


Key: Complain about this post