A Conversation for Filing Cabinets

Peer Review: A1914635 - Filing Cabinets

Post 1

uLtR@s0n!c bI$oN

Entry: Filing Cabinets - A1914635
Author: eggledina - U232960

hi
just wanted to know what people thought.
how do get rid of the and at the top? thanks


A1914635 - Filing Cabinets

Post 2

Bob McBob

I'm not sure if this will get into the EG, as the italics only seem to want really factual items, based on real fact smiley - sadface and have put it in their <./>writing-guidelines</.> just to make sure.

This means that either you make it completely facutal, and leave out all the good bits...

or (smiley - cheerup), move it to AWW (<./>writing-alternative</.&gtsmiley - winkeye, where it will be loved and cherished! (You can move it by going into PR and clicking on the X on the right next to your entry, then re-submiting it)

smiley - cake

The and tags will (hopefully) appear in the Edit Entry (<./>UserEdit1914635</.&gtsmiley - winkeye screen, so can be deleted there. If not, well, erm...


A1914635 - Filing Cabinets

Post 3

Cyzaki

Have you thought about moving this, eggledina?

smiley - panda


A1914635 - Filing Cabinets

Post 4

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

The Writing-Alternative would seem to be a better home for this entry to me, too!

Do you need any help in moving it?

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Filing Cabinets

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more